Does Your Water Heater Belong in the Stone Age?
Win a New System for Owning the Oldest!
Gone are the days of heating water over a fire—or at least they should be. But thanks to that old water heater, you’ve been living like a caveman!
Grab your club and get ready to rumble—time to enter our oldest water heater contest!
Oooooggg! Water Heater Old. Blanton’s Take Water Heater.
At Blanton’s Air, Plumbing & Electric, we’re leaving no stone unturned to find the oldest working water heater in town. If your water heater is the oldest fossil we find this summer, we’ll replace it with a FREE, energy-efficient system.
Over 10 Years Means Early Cheers!
If your water heater is more than 10 years old, you already win! Enjoy a FREE water heater safety check ($79 value) from Blanton’s!
Think your water heater should be extinct? Enter below for your chance to win!
Contest Details & Rules:
- Online entries must be submitted no later than Aug. 18, 2017. A Blanton’s representative will contact you to schedule a convenient appointment to confirm the age of your water heater. Your water heater must be in proper working condition to be eligible.
- Only the homeowner can enter the contest. The homeowner must be present during verification and your home must be within our service area.
- Prize does not include additional modifications to the existing plumbing. Any additional modifications are the responsibility of the homeowner.
- No cash value to prizes.
- The winning water heater shall be determined to be the “oldest” by the date code from the water heater serial number. In the event of a tie, the earliest entrant shall be the winner. By entering the contest, contestants agree to participate in photo shoot and authorize our company to use photographs for promotional purposes. Photos to be taken before and after installation. Additional costs such as, but not limited to, permits and code required improvements are not included in contest prize.
- The winner will be notified within 14 days of the contest closing. Official announcement will be made on our website and Facebook page. Prize includes the specified equipment, related labor and connectors for a standard installation. Any additional cost for necessary custom work will be at the expense of the winner. If the winner chooses not to accept the prize, the owner(s) of the next oldest water heater will be chosen and contacted.