Does Your Heater Belong in the Ice Age?
Win a New System for Owning the Oldest!
Blanton’s Air, Plumbing & Electric is looking for the oldest working heater in town! If your system is the oldest fossil we find this winter, we’ll replace it with a FREE, energy-efficient system. Enter today for your chance to win the hottest deal this winter!
Over 10 Years Means Early Cheers!
If your heater is more than 10 years old, you already win! Enjoy a FREE home comfort diagnostic survey and energy-saving audit from Blanton’s. We’ll go beyond the tip of the iceberg in our thorough audit to show you just how much money and energy you can save with a new system!
Contest Details & Rules:
- Online entries must be submitted no later than Feb. 28, 2017. A Blanton’s representative will contact you to schedule a convenient appointment to confirm the age of your system. Your unit must be in proper working condition to be eligible.
- Only the homeowner can enter the contest. The homeowner must be present during verification and your home must be within our service area.
- Prize does not include additional modifications to the existing ductwork. Any additional modifications are the responsibility of the homeowner.
- Asbestos abatement is solely the responsibility of the homeowner and must be completed and verified before Blanton’s can install the new system. The homeowner is fully responsible for the removal of asbestos.
- No cash value to prizes.
- The winner will be notified within 14 days of the contest closing. Prize includes the specified equipment, related labor and connectors for a standard installation. Any additional cost for necessary custom work will be at the expense of the winner. If the winner chooses not to accept the installation, the owner(s) of the next oldest system will be chosen and contacted.
Our Oldest Heating System Contest has ended. Follow us on Facebook to see who the winner is!