Choosing the right heating and cooling contractor to service or install your equipment is as important to the comfort levels in your home, as is the system that operates in your living space. When looking for a contractor, take the correct steps in order to ensure that the heating and cooling technician who services your system is qualified for the job.
Following is a list of criteria that you should become familiar with before choosing a heating and cooling contractor to perform service on your system:
- Check and see what the licensing requirements for heating and cooling contractors are in your state.
- Get references from family members, friends and co-workers.
- After you’ve gotten some references for a few reliable heating and cooling companies, call those companies and ask them for more customer references.
- Compare prices and look around for any deals and special offers on installation and heating and cooling equipment.
- Ask the contractor you’re thinking about hiring if they employ technicians who have NATE certifications. NATE-certified technicians are trained better than anyone in the business.
- Be sure that the contractor you choose will first carry out a thorough inspection of your home before they perform the desired service.
- The contractor you hire should give you a quote of how much it will cost to carry out the desired service.
- Make sure you receive a signed proposal before the work has started in your home. This will ensure that whatever price is written down will be the final cost of the service.
If all of the above criteria is met, then you have likely found yourself a contractor who can perform the job you’re looking for in an efficient manner.If you try Blanton’s Heating & A/C, we think you’ll find someone who meets all of these qualifications.
It’s vital to the levels of comfort in your living space that you hire an experienced and reputable heating and cooling contractor for the service you need. The professionals at Blanton’s Heating & A/Chave been servicing Fayetteville and the surrounding area since 1951. Contact us today to see how we can help you with all of your home comfort needs.