At Blanton’s Heating & Air, we’re committed to bringing customers the latest in HVAC and indoor air quality technology. That’s why we’re proud to introduce the XP25 heat pump, which uses Lennox’s revolutionary Precise Comfort™ technology to redefine comfort and efficiency.
Here’s how it works.
The key to the XP25’s precision temperature management lies in its inverter-driven compressor. Working in conjunction with the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat, the compressor adjusts heating or cooling output in 1-percent increments. Using the smallest amount of energy possible to ensure your comfort, the XP25 makes a big dent in energy costs. In fact, according to Lennox, “the XP25 can save you hundreds of dollars each year on your utility bills, compared to older or conventional heat pumps.”
Advantages of the Lennox XP25 Heat Pump
In addition to advanced, affordable comfort, the Lennox heat pump has a number of other benefits. They include:
- High SEER rating: SEER stands for Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio, and tells consumers how efficient their cooling system is. Typical SEER ratings begin at 13.00, but the XP25 carries a SEER rating of up to 23.5.
- Consistent temperature & humidity: Maintaining the ideal temperature and humidity requires a lot of work from your HVAC system. Using Lennox’s Precise Comfort™ technology, your iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat enables the pump to make tiny shifts in temperature to keep up with outdoor air temperature. As a result, temperature swings are eliminated and your indoor air typically lies within .5 degree of the thermostat’s set point.
- Climate-smart technology: The XP25 is designed with Climate IQ™ technology. This means that the system will adjust its airspeed to allow optimal humidity control for your specific climate. In addition, the system removes about 30% more humidity from your home’s air than a traditional, single-stage heat pump.
- Cheaper solar power: Your XP25 harnesses the sun’s energy before it relies upon electricity. This lowers utilities, helps the environment, and makes the equipment eligible for tax credits and renewable energy rebates.
- Peace of mind: When properly installed by a Lennox expert, your XP25 heat pump comes with a 10-year limited warranty on specified components and the unit compressor.
Features of the XP25 Heat Pump
- SilentComfort™ Fan Grille that reduces noisy airflow exit.
- IComfort™-Enabled Technology that allows your heat pump to “talk” with the other parts of your HVAC system.
- High-Efficiency Outdoor Coil that improves heating and cooling operation.
- PermaGuard™ Cabinet made of heavy-gauge galvanized steel for durability and longevity.
- SmartHinge™ Louver Design that resists the elements while providing homeowners and HVAC technicians with easy access to interior components.
To learn more about the Lennox XP25 heat pump or inquire about other clean, green HVAC technologies from Blanton’s Heating & Air, call our home comfort specialists at (910) 249-4898 today. We look forward to providing you with replacement heat pumps that optimize comfort and safety while lowering electric bills!