Heating System Tuneups Prepare Your Equipment For Continuous Operation
A heating system tuneup delivers improved performance and higher levels of indoor comfort, and provides you with a reassuring buffer against costly repairs and system breakdowns. Making a small investment in preventive maintenance today helps you extend the life of your heating equipment, potentially saving you hundreds of dollars in the long run. In addition to these benefits, a heating system tuneup may be required in order for you to retain manufacturer warranty protections going forward.
During your tuneup, a specially trained technician will:
- Test carbon monoxide emissions to ensure your home is safe
- Perform a thermostat check for correct calibration and performance
- Inspect all electrical connections and fuel input mechanisms
- Check, clean and lubricate all working parts and essential system components
- Check the furnace ignition system
- Test the ventilation system
- Test performance, as measured by the differential between the supply and return processes
- Check the blower motor for voltage and amperage
- Adjust the system to improve overall performance
- Recommend necessary repairs
These interventions ensure that your system will perform at its peak all winter long, reducing your heating costs and helping you stay cozy and warm during the cold weather.
At Blanton’s Heating & Air Conditioning, we offer affordable HVAC preventive maintenance programs for homeowners throughout the Fayetteville area. To schedule your heating system tuneup, or if you have questions about home comfort, please contact us today.