Duct Repair & Installation in Fayetteville
Delivering WOW Service Since 1951!
While we don’t often think too much about our ductwork, it plays a vital role in keeping our homes comfortable. Ductwork is responsible for sending filtered, temperature-regulated air throughout your home, so when something goes wrong, your entire household can be affected. Whether your ductwork needs to be fixed or replaced, turn to the highly qualified experts at Blanton’s Air, Plumbing, & Electric. We offer professional, effective duct repair and installation services in Fayetteville guaranteed to restore the comfort in your home. Our team is backed by 70 years of service experience, which means we have the tools, training, and technology to get the job done right the first time, every time.
Signs You Need Duct Repair
Many homeowners don’t give their ductwork a second thought until they start experiencing problems. Damaged ductwork can cause a serious amount of wear and tear on your system, your energy bills to skyrocket, and a host of other problems. In order to avoid dealing with too much damage, it is a good idea to become aware of the signs that your ductwork is in need of repair.
These signs include:
- High utility bills: When your ductwork is damaged, up to 25% of your temperature-regulated air might be escaping before it ever makes it into your home. With the loss of so much air, your heater or AC will be forced to work much harder to keep your home comfortable, which results in extremely high utility bills.
- Poor indoor air quality: Holes, cracks, or gaps in your ductwork make it extremely easy for indoor air contaminants such as pollen, dust, and dirt to bypass your air filter. This means plenty of pollutants are making their way into your home and reducing your indoor air quality.
- Uneven heating or cooling: Broken ductwork often struggles to send adequate air to certain parts of a home, which means you might start to notice that some rooms are much cooler or warmer than others, depending on what system you have running.
- Excessive dust: If there is an excessive amount of dust around your air vents and throughout your home, chances are that there are holes in your ductwork.
- Odd smells: When warm air escapes and cold air is let in through holes in your ductwork, moisture problems can start to occur. Mold and mildew might form within your ductwork, and when your HVAC system is running, musty smelling air is sent through your home.
- Strange noises: When the joints in ductwork become damaged, you might start to hear rattling or whistling sounds every time your heater or AC are turned on.
No matter the issue you are experiencing with your ductwork, our Fayetteville duct repair and installation experts can help. We will carefully examine your ductwork, determine the root of the problem, and let you know whether repair or replacement are necessary, depending on the severity of the problem at hand.
How Long Does Ductwork Last?
Typically, ductwork is designed to last between 10 and 15 years. After around 10 years, your ductwork will begin to breakdown and problems may begin to arise. Once ductwork begins to deteriorate, your HVAC system becomes far less efficient, causing a host of other problems for you to deal with. It’s best to become aware of the signs that your ductwork is no longer functioning properly, so you can replace it before you are left to deal with the damage.
Blanton’s Air, Plumbing, & Electric Is Here to Help!
Here at Blanton’s Air, Plumbing, & Electric, our team is committed to delivering WOW service with every appointment! We are the go-to team for duct repair and installation in Fayetteville because we take great pride in the quality of our work. From the tools we use to the people who use them, we are proud to be the best across the board. Whether your ductwork needs a minor repair or its time to replace it entirely, we are here to restore the comfort in your home as quickly as possible.
What a breath of fresh air Blanton's is!- Cindy S.
Thorough, Professional, and Courteous- Max R.
Smart, Personable and Super Nice Guy!- Andrew E.