Fayetteville Furnace Repair & Installation
Serving Residents throughout Raleigh & Beyond
When it comes to keeping your home comfortable, you need to know you have a team you can trust on your side. At Blanton’s Air, Plumbing, & Electric, our team is the most trusted and recognized team of home comfort experts in the area. Each and every one of our technicians is backed by 70 years of experience and is committed to delivering the premium-quality service that you deserve. Whether your furnace needs to be repaired or it is time to install a new system, we are here to help. We have the state-of-the-art tools, advanced technology, and top-performing equipment to get the job done right the first time, every time.
Call (910) 249-4898 to schedule furnace repair or replacement in Fayetteville.
Should I Repair or Replace My Furnace?
If you are experiencing problems with your furnace, you are probably wondering if you just need a repair or if the time has come to replace your system.
Here are some factors to consider:
- Age: A well-maintained furnace will last for around 15-20 years. If your system is acting up and it is around the 15-year mark, it might be starting to break down, in which case, replacement might be necessary. However, if your system is younger and experiencing a problem, a repair is all you need.
- Frequency of repairs: If your system has required multiple, costly repairs in the last few years, that is a sign that it is on its way out the door. However, if your system rarely experiences problems, a repair should do the trick.
- Efficiency: To determine how efficient your system is, you can examine your energy bills and keep an eye on how long your system runs each day. If your bills are extremely high and it seems like your furnace needs to run constantly to keep your home comfortable, your system is using up a lot more energy than it should.
- Comfort: If your furnace is always blowing cold air, heating up some rooms more than others, and generally not up to the task of keeping your home comfortable, it’s probably time to install a new system.
Determining whether your furnace needs to be repaired or replaced can be tricky. Turn to the Fayetteville furnace repair and installation pros at Blanton’s Air, Plumbing, & Electric for assistance. We can carefully inspect your system, assess its condition, and explain your options to you.
Signs You Need Furnace Repair
If you’ve just turned your furnace on for the first time this season to discover that it isn’t quite working the way it should, you might need to schedule professional furnace repairs.
Signs that you need furnace repair include:
- Your furnace shut off suddenly
- The pilot light is yellow instead of blue
- Your furnace won’t turn on
- Your furnace cycles on and off rapidly
- Your energy bills are through the roof
- Some rooms are much warmer than others
- The temperature on the thermostat doesn’t seem to match the temperature in your home
- Your thermostat isn’t working
- Your furnace is making loud, unusual noises
If something is wrong with your furnace, don’t worry. No matter the issue you are experiencing with your system, our Fayetteville furnace repair technicians have the tools, training, and expertise to get to the root of the problem and determine the most effective solution.
Benefits of Installing a New Furnace
While installing a brand-new furnace might seem like an overwhelming task, we guarantee the benefits are worth your while. When you install a new furnace, you can say goodbye to all of the problems you encountered with your old, ineffective, inefficient system. Some of the many benefits of upgrading your system include reducing your environmental impact, lowering your monthly energy bills, improving the quality of your indoor air, enhancing your indoor comfort, enjoying quiet system operation, and more.
Why wait? If you’re stuck paying astronomical energy bills for a heating system that can barely keep your home comfortable, it’s time to make a change.
Call Blanton’s Air, Plumbing, & Electric Today!
Since 1951, the experts here at Blanton’s Air, Plumbing, & Electric have worked tirelessly to restore comfort in the homes of the members of our community. We take your comfort and safety very seriously, which is why we go above and beyond to deliver the best possible service. When you call on us for furnace repair or installation in Fayetteville, you can count on us to get the job done right the first time. From the tools we use to the people who use them, we are committed to being the best across the board.
What a breath of fresh air Blanton's is!- Cindy S.
Thorough, Professional, and Courteous- Max R.
Smart, Personable and Super Nice Guy!- Andrew E.