Heat Pump Repair in Fayetteville, NC & the Surrounding Areas
Heat pumps are efficient, but they can still break. If your heat pump isn’t working correctly, it’s time to call Blanton’s Air, Plumbing & Electric technicians for help.
We will quickly get to the root of your heat pump issue so your home runs smoothly again. Trust your home to our more than 70 years of experience and expertise.
Emergency Heat Pump Repair
If your heat pump fails in the middle of a cold snap, you need repairs immediately. At Blanton’s, we care about our customers. That’s why we offer emergency heat pump repair services. We’re ready to take your call 24/7!
We’ll help fix your traditional, geothermal, or solar-assisted heat pump in hours — not days. Plus, we have honesty and integrity with every job so that you can trust our services and pricing.
Signs You Need Heat Pump Repair
- Ice on the pump: If you see ice on your pump in the summer or winter, it’s a sign that the refrigerant is condensing on the outside coil.
- Not heating or cooling: This is a sign your heat pump refrigerant is low, leaking, or your heat pump is dirty or has faulty valves.
- Odd noises: Your heat pump should make some noise when it runs. If it’s making loud, banging noises, you have a mechanical problem with your pump.
- Doesn’t change modes: If your heat pump is stuck in one mode, you may have a faulty reversing valve.
- Higher bills: Creeping electric bills could mean your heat pump is working harder to do its job — another sign that something is broken within the pump.
Choose Blanton’s for Heat Pump Repair
A broken heat pump is a considerable inconvenience. If yours stops working, the experts at Blanton’s are ready to help. We’ll diagnose and repair your problem quickly and efficiently.
We deliver expert workmanship and superior customer service in every job. Trust your home to the Fayetteville professionals who have been helping your friends and neighbors for over 70 years.
Heat Pump FAQs
Do you have questions about your heat pump? Here are some frequently asked questions we get:
Are heat pumps efficient?
Heat pumps are highly efficient ways of cooling or heating your home. They require less energy to operate because they rely on the air and ground temperature around your home.
Do heat pumps work in cold weather?
Should I maintain my heat pump?
Regular, professional heat pump maintenance is important. It keeps your system running properly and efficiently. Regular maintenance will save you time and money over the life span of your heat pump.