Heat Pump Replacement in Raleigh & Fayetteville, NC
Heat pumps are excellent units for heating and cooling a property. If you’re looking to replace your current heat pump, count on Blanton’s Air, Plumbing & Electric experts to handle the job. We bring decades of experience to the table, ensuring that your home will be equipped with a top-notch heat pump.
Enjoy consistent heating and cooling whenever you need it. Contact Blanton’s Air, Plumbing & Electric by calling (910) 822-2866 in Fayetteville or (919) 298-2105 in Raleigh-Durham to get started.
Heat Pump Replacement
Swapping out a heat pump for a new model is a breeze with help from Blanton’s. Our team can:
- Visit your property to determine the cause of your system issues
- Provide recommendations for heat pumps for replacement
- Schedule a convenient date and time for the project
- Come back to your home and install a brand-new heat pump in a single day
When it’s time for heat pump replacement, contact Blanton’s. Reach out online or call the team today!
Signs You Need To Replace Your Heat Pump
Like most appliances, heat pumps eventually need to be replaced. You may need a new heat pump if:
- Your unit smokes or sparks while in operation: Heat pumps should never emit smoke or sparks, as these are signs of electrical issues.
- Your system doesn’t heat or cool anymore: Every heat pump should heat or cool your home, depending on the settings.
- Your unit makes loud sounds when it’s running: Loud noises can be a sure sign of a failing heat pump unit.
- Your system is over 15 years old: Most heat pumps last about 15 years before needing replacing.
Make sure your home is well-equipped to handle the heat and cold of the Carolinas by contacting the team at Blanton’s.
The Life Span of a Heat Pump
Most heat pumps will work for 15 to 20 years. Depending on maintenance, a system could last 20 or more years, but professional maintenance is required. Keeping up with air filter replacement, annual system checkups, and catching small problems early are all vital to keeping your system running well.
Keep your heat pump running like new with regular maintenance services. Contact Blanton’s today.
Why Choose Blanton’s for Heat Pump Replacement?
For over 70 years, Blanton’s has provided exceptional HVAC services throughout Fayetteville, Raleigh, and the Triangle. Our team operates on a few core values that guide us in everything we do. We believe in:
- Always doing the right thing
- Always growing to improve our practices
- Bringing a can-do attitude to every assignment
- Delivering “wow” service every time
You can count on Blanton’s to handle every aspect of your heat pump replacement. Contact us online or call (910) 822-2866 in Fayetteville or (919) 298-2105 in Raleigh-Durham to schedule a heat pump replacement.
Do I need a new heat pump?
Some heat pumps need replacing, while others don’t require it. Our technicians can assess your system to determine whether repair or replacement is the best option for you.
Why should I get a new heat pump?
A new heat pump can provide consistent heating and cooling, lower energy bills, and offer peace of mind that you are unlikely to need serious repairs. The team at Blanton’s can discuss further benefits when you call.
How long does a heat pump installation take?
Removing an old heat pump and replacing it with a new one can take as little as a single day. We’ll discuss your needs and schedule a date for the project.