Fayetteville Indoor Air Quality Solutions
What’s in Your Air?
Did you know that indoor air is up to seven times as polluted as outdoor air? Most people are surprised to hear this—and rightfully so! As Fayetteville’s complete comfort provider, Blanton’s offers everything you need to conquer poor air quality. It’s our way of making sure residents are not only comfortable in their homes but also safe.
Request your indoor air quality assessment when you call (910) 822-2866 .
Diagnosing & Treating Indoor Air Pollution with HomeAdvice
Out of sight, out of mind, right? Wrong. You might not be able to see what’s polluting your air, but this doesn’t mean it’s not affecting you and your family. Polluted indoor air contributes to respiratory infections, asthma, and allergies, and can even exacerbate lung disease. If you have infants or seniors living in your home or if your family suffers from respiratory conditions, it’s especially important to address indoor air pollution.
At Blanton’s, we care about the air you breathe. That’s why we use a thorough diagnostic process to eliminate guesswork and choose the right solution for your home. Before we can treat your air, we need to know what’s wrong with it. That’s the beauty of AirAdvice for Homes™.
The AirAdvice diagnostic process involves three simple steps:
- Blanton’s places a monitor in your home for a period of three to five days. Data is automatically transmitted to our data center through the cellular network or a phone line.
- Data is evaluated and matched with the best possible solutions.
- Our indoor air quality consultant returns to your home with a full, detailed report from AirAdvice.
Once you have all the facts and discuss your report with a Blanton’s technician, we offer three proven methods to improve your indoor air quality, including:
- Source control
- Air purification
6 Issues an Indoor Air Quality Test Can Find in Your Home
1. Combustible Gases. Carbon monoxide is one of the biggest concerns in this category, but natural gas, nitrogen, and other gases could be in the air you breathe and adversely affecting your health. An indoor air quality test will help identify these gases and determine from where the gas originates.
2. Radon. Colorless and odorless, radon occurs when uranium decays within the soil. Radon is extremely dangerous and can lead to problems such as lung cancer. A test can help you determine if there is enough radon in your home to pose a major concern for you and your loved ones.
3. Asbestos. Asbestos is most often found in older buildings, as it was once used as a form of insulation within homes and commercial properties. If your home is older, it is even more important to conduct an indoor air quality test to check for asbestos within the atmosphere.
4. Pesticides. Pesticides are designed to kill insects and other household pests. However, when used improperly, they can go airborne and cause a danger to you and your loved ones. Testing the air in your home regularly is especially important if you use pest control products.
5. Mold and Mildew. Mold and mildew come in many forms. Checking for some of the more common, and most dangerous, forms is a good way to ensure healthy for your family. After all, certain molds and mildews can lead to allergies, breathing problems, and other health concerns.
6. Dust and Pet Dander. Dust and pet dander is nearly unavoidable. However, for those with severe allergies and asthma, it is important to keep this under control. An indoor air quality test can help determine if there is too much of either in your air supply.
Schedule Your IAQ Test with Blanton’s
We never rely on guesswork with your indoor air. Using the AirAdvice for Homes™ program, we’ll tell you exactly what’s in your air. Designed to “make the invisible visible,” this system uncovers the hidden truths of IAQ issues in your home.
Schedule your air quality test with Blanton’s today. To learn more about our indoor air quality services in Fayetteville or to speak with a representative, call us or contact us through our online form.