Air Purification in Raleigh, NC & the Surrounding Areas
The key to safety in your home starts with ensuring safe air quality. With how many different allergens, pollutants, and bacteria rest in the air, it’s essential to make sure your home has adequate air quality solutions.
For over 70 years, Blanton’s Air, Plumbing & Electric has provided various services to the Raleigh, NC, region. Our team will always do the right thing, and we’re continually growing to ensure that your experience with us is nothing short of amazing.
Blanton’s Air, Plumbing & Electric is the answer for any indoor air quality service in Raleigh and the surrounding areas. Call us in Fayetteville at (910) 822-2866 or the Triangle at (919) 298-2105 to schedule an appointment.
What Is Air Purification?
An air purifier is a device installed in a house that removes pollutants, making the air in the room cleaner and easier to take in. An air purifier removes the particles from the room, traps them in a filter, and prevents them from returning to the air.
Signs You Need an Air Purifier
With how busy life is, it can take much work to notice when you need an air purifier for your home. If you notice any of the following signs, you must explore air purifier options for your home. The signs include:
- Foul odor: Bad-smelling air can indicate that pollutants are not properly filtered out of your air.
- Constant sneezing: When pollutants aren’t removed from the air, they can aggravate your sinuses and cause you to sneeze consistently.
- Increase in dust: An uptick in the dust in your home is a clear sign that there are too many pollutants in your air.
- At-risk family member: If someone in the home is sick or has an autoimmune disease, their quality of life will improve with an air purifier.
When you notice any of these signs in your Raleigh home, contact us online to schedule an appointment with Blanton’s Air.
Benefits of Air Purification
A variety of benefits come with installing an air purification system in your home. The most common benefits include the following:
- Easier to breathe: You’ll breathe more easily inside your home without pollutants tainting the air.
- Removal of pollutants from home: Pollutants pose many issues for home life, so their removal will improve your home’s quality.
- Better sleep quality: Pollutants can trigger actions such as sneezing and coughing in your body, which can disrupt your sleep, so removing these pollutants will allow you to sleep through the night.
- Lowers stress: When you don’t have to worry about the air quality in your home, you can live your day-to-day life with less stress.
If your home could benefit from an air purifier, contact us online to find a time for the Blanton’s Air team to visit your Raleigh home.
Why Choose Blanton’s?
When it comes to air purification in the Raleigh area, there isn’t a better option than the team at Blanton’s Air. Our company has served North Carolina residents since 1951 and has compiled an extensive track record of outstanding service.
Don’t just take our word for it, though. Look at what our previous customers have had to say about their time with the Blanton’s team.
To schedule an air purifier appointment for your Raleigh or Fayetteville, NC, home, contact Blanton’s online.
How many air purifiers should I have?
While each home is different, one purifier per home will yield the best results for your home. An air purifier in each room will ensure that one purifier doesn’t get overworked and prevent the need for continuous service.
Do I need to conduct maintenance on my air purifiers?
Annual maintenance will allow you to get the most out of your air purifier. Allowing an expert to inspect your unit once a year fixes minor issues and keeps your system running efficiently.