The 2021 Oldest Heater Contest is Closed and the Winner Will be Announced Soon!
Do you hear nightly rumblings from the depths of your basement? Is the monster in the laundry room eating a hole in your wallet and causing the walls to shiver and shake? If this sounds familiar, you might have a shot at winning our Ice Age Heater Contest!
We have our eyes out for the oldest heating system in town. If your fossil meets the bill, we’ll replace it with a brand-new, energy-efficient system that will save you money and make it easier to get a comfortable night’s rest.
Is That Dinosaur a Decade Old?
If your heating system is more than 10 years old, we will provide a FREE home comfort diagnostic survey and energy-saving audit. It’s our way of saying thanks for choosing us and depending on our HVAC expertise since 1951.
Every Entry Is a Winner!
Everyone who fills out an entry will receive a $500 credit* for HVAC installation services from our incredible team. It’s that simple. Sign up and save right away so you can enjoy the comfort you deserve without burning through your hard-earned cash!
Sign Up Today!
It may be old and dusty and a tad bit rusty, but if your heater is still getting the job done, be sure to enter your ancient heater in our Ice Age Heater Contest. All you have to do is fill out the form below and tell us why you think your system is the oldest in town!
By submitting this form, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the Contest Rules and Eligibility.
Contest Rule & Eligibility
Before entering for a chance to enjoy cleaner, cost-effective, energy-efficient comfort, there are some contest rules we need to pass along:
- Contestants must reside within Fayetteville or Raleigh, NC, or the surrounding communities.
- The heating system must be at least 10 years old.
- Blanton’s must be able to evaluate the system and confirm system age.
- If the property is rented, the homeowner must submit the entry.
- Contestants must be at least 18 years old to win.
- Costs for permits, improvements, and additional expenses are not included.
- Entries are limited to one entry per single-family, townhouse, or residential home within the Fayetteville or Raleigh, NC, service area.
- Eligible systems include natural gas, propane, or forced air systems.
- Entrants consent to “before and after” photos that may be used by Blanton’s for marketing purposes.
- In the event of a tie, the first entry submitted will be chosen to win.
Hurry! Contest Ends 1/30/2022
*$500 installation credit expires 2/28/2022