Raleigh AC Repair
Call (910) 249-4898 Now for Expert Air Conditioning Repair
Summer may be beloved for bright, sunny days, vacations, and freedom to have fun, but it’s also notorious for heat, humidity, and long hours of brutal sunlight. That can make life at home miserable if you don’t have a working air conditioner, and why you need to have your system fixed as soon as possible. If you’re tired of dealing with stuffy, sticky humidity and high temperatures in your home, let our Raleigh AC repair team at Blanton’s Air, Plumbing & Electric get your system working again as soon as possible!
At Blanton’s Air, Plumbing & Electric, we’ve been in business since 1951. While times and technology may have changed, our outlook on how to run our business has not: offer honest work, quality parts, and friendly service, and customers will come back again and again. Simply treating you right is the best way to achieve your satisfaction, and we’ve shown that to be successful time and time again. Our Raleigh air conditioning repairs team services all makes and models of equipment, including both older systems and the latest and greatest models! Whatever your problem may be, we treat it at the source for a long-lasting solution that keeps you cool all summer long.
When you need AC repair in Raleigh, call Blanton’s Air, Plumbing & Electric at (910) 249-4898 today!
Repairing All Types of Air Conditioning Issues
Your air conditioner is a fairly complex appliance that requires a number of different parts to all work together properly. If even one thing doesn’t work as it’s supposed to, your entire system could shut down until it’s fixed properly. And when the temperatures outside continue to climb, not having this cooling relief can be a serious source of stress.
Schedule AC repair today if your air conditioner is experiencing any of the following:
- Strange sounds or smells
- Lukewarm or hot air
- High energy bills
- System not turning on
- Dead or malfunctioning thermostat
- Electrical connection issues
Why is My AC Blowing Warm Air?
If your air conditioner has no problem turning on, but isn't blowing cold air, your AC may have one of these problems:
- Restricted airflow. When was the last time you changed your air filter? If you can't remember, it's probably so dirty and clogged that it's impeding your AC's ability to push out cold air. If that isn't the issue, your AC coils are probably dirty and need to be cleaned.
- Your thermostat is set incorrectly. Is your thermostat set to "on" instead of "auto"? If so, your fan will blow even when your outside unit isn't running. Switch it to "auto" to fix the problem. Be sure the thermostat is also set to "cool" rather than "heat" (trust us, it happens!)
- Leaky air ducts. When air ducts become separated or damaged, cold air will leak out and have greater trouble making it into your home. Damaged ducts can also let warm air in from your attic, walls, or basement into your home.
- Low refrigerant. This means your system has a refrigerant leak and should be assessed by a professional Raleigh AC repair technician as soon as possible.
Should You Repair or Replace Your AC?
You’re having a problem with your air conditioner and you’ve called the Raleigh AC repair professionals at Blanton’s Air, Plumbing & Electric for help. After your system is examined, you have the option to either repair or replace it.
At Blanton’s, our recommendations are backed by decades of experience. All of our air conditioning services are designed to look out for your best interests. But before you make a final decision, consider the most crucial points with your current AC system.
Key Factors to Consider Before Making the Call:
- Age. If your unit is more than 15 years old, it’s probably on its last legs. Rather than take a chance and test your aging system against the brutal summer heat, upgrade now to avoid potential headaches later.
- SEER rating. Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) tells you how efficient your unit is; i.e., how much money you save over time. Just 20 years ago, the average SEER rating was 6. Today, systems can achieve ratings up to 25! Installing the industry’s finest air conditioners, Blanton’s will work with you to choose a superior, energy-efficient system that will minimize your energy bills.
- Type of refrigerant. Older units still rely on R-22 refrigerant. Currently, the government is trying to phase out R-22 for energy conservation purposes. As a result, the price of R-22 has skyrocketed. Rather than pay an arm and leg for R-22, you’ll save money over time by purchasing a new AC system that uses the new, more affordable R-410A refrigerant.
- Repair frequency. If your car kept breaking down all the time, you might think about purchasing a new one. Well, the same goes for air conditioners. If your AC constantly needs repair work, it might be more financially prudent to replace rather than repair.
- Comfort level. Your first reaction is to say your air conditioner does its job. Then you think about those annoying temperature fluctuations as your system constantly turns on and off throughout the day. With a newer system, you can take advantage of additional features such as programmable thermostats and zoning systems. These enhancements will elevate your comfort to new heights—something you could never achieve with your outdated AC.
- Expired warranty. Expensive repair + expired loyalty = high-risk investment. Why spend a fortune to repair your older system when you can put it toward a new one instead? You never know how long your older system is going to last and whether the repair will be worth it. But you can expect only the best with a new, energy-efficient system backed by manufacturer warranties.
A Raleigh AC Repair Service You Can Depend On
A quality air conditioner repair can keep it working smoothly for months or even years! That’s why we go above and beyond to deliver a quality result with premium parts and components here at Blanton’s. When you receive the best, our top-reviewed technicians deliver nothing short of an exceptional experience each and every time. We treat your home as though it were our own and offer you a superior service that truly has you and your best interests in mind. Plus we’re honest and transparent about what we find because we want you to know exactly what’s going on with your system. An educated customer is one who makes the best decisions for their home, and we take the time to walk you through your issue and help you make the best decision.
Contact Blanton’s Air, Plumbing & Electric to schedule AC repair in Raleigh. We look forward to serving you!
What a breath of fresh air Blanton's is!- Cindy S.
Thorough, Professional, and Courteous- Max R.
Smart, Personable and Super Nice Guy!- Andrew E.