Raleigh Pipe Repair & Repipe Services
Trust Your Home to Blanton’s Air, Plumbing & Electric
Many of the older homes throughout Raleigh and the surrounding areas still have their original plumbing installed. While plumbing is designed to last for decades, over time even the most well-built materials will wear out, and when they do, you’ll start to see an increase in plumbing leaks and blocked lines as well as a drop in water pressure and potentially even a disastrous issue like a burst pipe. This is why we strongly advise getting ahead of your issues by replacing your pipes with a whole-home repipe service in Raleigh from the experts at Blanton’s Air, Plumbing & Electric. When you install new pipes in your home, you can enjoy unmatched peace of mind, knowing your water supply is secure, your home is safe, and your chances of having to deal with a serious emergency are as low as possible.
Blanton’s Air, Plumbing & Electric has been providing whole-home repipe services throughout Raleigh and the surrounding areas for years, and we’ve proudly earned a reputation of reliability and value with our customers. When we first opened our doors in 1951, we set out with one simple and straightforward mission in mind: deliver five-star service, treat our customers as though they were our own friends or family, and become the most trusted name in plumbing services. Today we’re proud to have grown into the most established name in the area because of that vision, and we continue to stand behind our core values that have led us to where we are. Every repipe job we complete is done using premium materials, the latest tools, and training that emphasizes quality and longevity for the best value you’ll find from anywhere.
If your plumbing is showing signs of age, make the call to Blanton’s Air, Plumbing & Electric and request a consultation to find out if a whole-home repipe is the right decision for you. Dial (910) 822-2866 to schedule yours.
Do I Need a Repipe Service?
Most people don’t think about the pipes that run through their walls too often. In fact, you probably haven’t thought about your pipes all that much unless something has happened, like a leak or other issue. At Blanton’s Air, Plumbing & Electric, we know the best thing to do is to stay out in front of serious problems and fix them before they become a serious hassle. This is particularly true when it comes to your pipes; the fewer leaks and problems you have to deal with, the less time and hassle you have to spend fixing them.
It may be time to replace your plumbing if any of the following are true:
- You need a leak in one of your pipes fixed more than once per year
- Your home is more than 30 years old and still has original plumbing
- There are visible signs of corrosion or wear and tear on exposed plumbing lines
- Your water has a reddish tint to it
- Your water tastes metallic
- Your plumbing was constructed using a recalled material
Worried About Frozen Pipes? 3 Key Precautions
If you’re worried about frozen pipes becoming an issue during the winter, there are several simple measures you can take to prevent this from occurring, both before and after the temperature starts to really drop in your area. Follow the tips below, and know that if you do need help, you can count on Blanton’s for pipe repair in Raleigh.
Before it gets cold:
- Insulate your pipes. Perhaps the most effective measure you can take, regardless of how cold a climate you live in, is to thoroughly insulate your pipes. Remember, pipes that are exposed are always more susceptible to the cold, and the more insulation you add, the less likely they are to freeze. This means pipes in your attic and crawl spaces should be the highest priority.
- Wrap your pipes in heat tape. You can also take heat tape, or some type of thermostatically controlled heat cable, and carefully wrap it around the pipes that are most susceptible to freezing.
- Locate and seal any air leaks. If you’ve got significant amounts of cold air leaking into your home, you have significantly more reason to be worried about frozen pipes. Examine your home for any air leaks that may be present. The most important places to check are near your pipes, electrical wiring and dryer vents. Any leaks you find should be sealed with caulk, foam insulation or weatherstripping.
After the temperature drops:
- Leave a trickle of cold water going. As amazing as it seems, sometimes leaving a slow trickle of cold water running through your faucets at night can be enough to ward off frozen pipes.
- Open up cabinet doors. Sometimes, pipes located within your cabinets and wall will be blocked off from receiving the benefits of your home’s warm air. To remedy this, consider leaving cabinet doors open overnight, as this allows heat to reach more reclusive areas.
Why Choose Blanton’s Air, Plumbing & Electric?
Why should you choose Blanton’s Air, Plumbing & Electric when you need a pipe repair or replacement service? Simple: because we do the job right each and every time. When you need a pipe repair or your entire home repiped, our skilled technicians come to you, develop the most thorough and non-invasive plan possible, and implement it using quality materials. In short, we prioritize your satisfaction with every aspect of our service, and we go to great lengths in order to deliver results you can count on.
If your plumbing pipes need to be repaired or replaced, turn to Raleigh’s repipe experts and contact Blanton’s Air, Plumbing & Electric now!