Welcome To Blanton's Heating & A/C's New Home Comfort Blog!
Most homeowners could use a little expert advice when they’re purchasing new home comfort equipment or trying to solve an HVAC problem. Offering our professional advice to homeowners is one of our favorite parts of being in the business. That’s why we’re starting our new blog to help local residents here in the Fayetteville area of North Carolina with common heating and cooling issues.
Ever wonder why your home is cold in some rooms and hot in others? Or why your energy bills seem too high? Are you concerned about carbon monoxide and other contaminants in your indoor air? We’ll answer these and many other questions. Over the next few months, we’ll talk about a variety of HVAC topics, including:
- Installing solar heating and cooling – Solar energy can be generated by most homes in our region. Find out how it works.
- Tax credits – They’re still available for this year. Don’t miss out! Get the details here.
- Good ductwork design – Carefully planned duct design is the only way to make sure that your entire home will be comfortable. Learn more here.
- Preventive maintenance – What will the technician do on a maintenance visit?
- And, of course, many more.
We’ve been in business for more than 60 years, and we have a lot of experience with all aspects of home comfort. In our opinion, the best way for homeowners to stay comfortable, avoid costly repairs and reduce energy bills is to learn how to choose and maintain their systems so that they get the best performance possible, for the longest time.
A well-maintained system can save you as much as 30 percent in energy costs each year! Other factors, including proper sizing and installation of equipment, can also save you significant money on operating and maintenance of your system. So remember—knowledge is power!
If you’d like to know more about your HVAC system, visit us here each week to find information that will help you take care of the equipment that takes care of you every day. You can also check out the Blanton’s Heating & A/C website for more information.