Top-Rated Fayetteville & Raleigh-Durham Plumber
Reliable Residential Plumbing Services
You might not think about your plumbing very often. But when something goes wrong, your plumbing suddenly becomes an urgent priority. With Blanton’s Air, Plumbing & Electric close by, you can toss all your worries down the drain! Our licensed NC plumbers will reverse the damage and get your system back on its feet.
Our Triangle Area Plumbers Provide the Following Services
- Plumbing repair
- Plumbing installation
- Water heater repairs and installation
- Drain cleaning
- Sump pumps and floor drains
- Whole-house repiping
5 Subtle Signs You Need A Plumber
1. Animals are attracted to your yard – It’s not always easy to tell if you have a leak in your sewer line. But if there is an abundance of bugs and animals that are attracted to your yard that aren’t normally, call in our Fayetteville and Raleigh plumber because you could have a leak in your sewer line.
2. Gurgle – If there are ever sounds coming from unused plumbing appliances, act quickly. Gurgling or bubbling could mean that the air in your sewer line can’t get out because of a clog and pressure is building.
3. Your toilet won’t stop making noise – First, make sure that your chain is hooked up and not getting in the way of your flapper’s seal. If those aren’t the culprits, call in our Fayetteville plumber because the other issues are harder to fix.
4. Your leaky faucet – If you’re on a water meter, this can be a very expensive nuisance. So act quickly and give us a call to get your faucet back on the right track.
5. Some cold water in your hot shower – While some cold water in your hot shower may not seem like much, it’s a sign that there’s a leak on the inside of your water heater that’s mixing incoming cold water with outgoing hot water.
What To Look For In A Plumber
1. How long they’ve been in business – Having served the Triangle area since 1951, there isn’t a situation that we haven’t seen and dealt with time and time again over the decades.
2. Blog – Our blog is the best in the business. We publish new informative content for you every week. Make sure to check it out to keep yourself up to date on the latest news and hottest trends in plumbing, HVAC, and electrical services. Click here if you’d like to see our videos.
3. Stellar reviews – In providing Fayetteville plumbing services since the 1950s, we have a ton of customers that love us. Read their reviews here and give us a call today to see what they love about us for yourself.
4. Community involvement – We here at Blanton’s know that when our community is thriving, we all thrive more together. Check out our community involvement page here at your leisure to see how we and you can possibly be involved in bringing up the people around you.
Get Started with Blanton’s Plumbing Services in Fayetteville & Raleigh
Our licensed North Carolina plumbing company can cover every corner of your home. Whether you need damaged pipes replacement or professional drain cleaning service, there is nothing our seasoned plumbers can’t help you with.
Schedule an appointment online to arrange your plumbing services in Fayetteville, Raleigh, Durham, or surrounding areas. Speak with one of our representatives at (910) 822-2866.
Frequently Asked Plumbing Questions
How can I tell if I have a leak?
Most of the time you will see pooling water near the leaking pipe or fixture, or you may spot wet drywall, soaked carpeting, or stains on the ceiling. Hidden leaks might only be found by watching your water bill closely, or by shutting off all faucets and fixtures, then making sure the water meter stops counting. If you suspect you have a leak, contact Blanton’s for reliable leak detection and plumbing repair anywhere in the Fayetteville or Raleigh areas.
How can I prevent drain clogs?
Avoid flushing anything but waste and toilet paper down the toilet, and dispose of paper towels, hygiene products, and flushable wipes in the garbage. Add screens to shower and bathtub drains to catch hair, and add strainer baskets to sink drains to catch food particles and debris. Throw away cooking grease and oil instead of washing it down the drain, and consider scheduling drain cleaning services as part of the preventative maintenance for your plumbing system.
What causes sewer clogs and backups?
In many cases, sewer clogs and backups are simply the result of grease, hair, paper, and waste accumulating in areas of restricted flow, such as elbows or bellies in the pipe. In other cases, clogs can be the result of pipe damage, improper installation, tree root infiltration, or other serious problems. To determine the cause of your sewer clogs, call our team at Blanton’s for a video camera pipe inspection, as well as complete sewer repair services.
When should I replace my water heater?
Most conventional water heaters will last 7 to 10 years or longer with proper maintenance, while tankless water heaters can last up to 20. You should consider a water heater replacement if the tank or heat exchanger starts leaking, the water heater needs frequent repairs, or it is nearing the end of its service life and needs costly repairs.
When is whole-home repiping necessary?
At Blanton’s, we recommend whole-home repiping when you have old or obsolete piping like galvanized pipes that corrode and clog, polybutylene pipe that is prone to leaks, old CPVC that is brittle, or copper that is beginning to corrode or burst. Likewise, if your pipes are over 20 years old, there are frequent leaks, or you are doing extensive remodeling, a new pipe installation may be a cost-effective way to prevent future plumbing problems.