Top-Rated Fayetteville & Raleigh-Durham Plumber
Reliable Residential Plumbing Services
You might not think about your plumbing often. But when something goes wrong, your plumbing suddenly becomes an urgent priority. With Blanton’s Air, Plumbing & Electric close by, you can toss all your worries down the drain! Our licensed NC plumbers will reverse the damage and get your system back on its feet.
Our Triangle Area Plumbers Provide the Following Services
- Plumbing repairs
- Plumbing installations
- Water heater repairs and installations
- Drain cleanings
- Sump pumps and floor drains
- Whole-house repiping
- Drain and sewer video inspections
- Leak detection and repairs
- Water filtration & softeners
- Gas line plumbing
- Toilet plumbing
$75 OFF Water Heater Installation
Is your water heater old, run-down, or not providing you with hot water anymore? Save money on a new system, and contact Blanton’s today to schedule a water heater replacement!
Drain Cleaning & Unclogging
Over time, it’s all but inevitable that your drains and sewer line will become obstructed and more prone to clogs. Putting aside things that you probably shouldn’t put down your drains but inevitably will, like fats, starches, fibrous vegetables, etc., you can end up with accumulation and clogs simply due to hair care products and lost hair over time. Fortunately, there are solutions to all of these problems.
When the time comes that you need professional drain and sewer services to resolve clogs, fix slow drains, or eliminate bad smells in your home, we’ll be ready to help with a full selection of services. We even offer video inspection services, so we can see why exactly your drains are giving you trouble, how clean they are, and if you’re having trouble with root infiltration or corrosion of your sewer line.
Call (910) 822-2866 for our Fayetteville location, call (919) 298-2105 for our Raleigh location, or contact us online to schedule an appointment for drain services.
5 Subtle Signs You Need A Plumber
1. Animals are attracted to your yard – It’s not always easy to tell if you have a leak in your sewer line. But if there’s an abundance of bugs and animals that are attracted to your yard that aren’t normally present, call in one of our plumbers because you could have a leak in your sewer line.
2. Gurgle – If there are ever sounds coming from unused plumbing appliances, act quickly. Gurgling or bubbling could mean that the air in your sewer line can’t get out because of a clog and pressure is building.
3. Your toilet won’t stop making noise – First, make sure that your chain is hooked up and not getting in the way of your flapper’s seal. If those aren’t the culprits, call in our Fayetteville plumber because the other issues are harder to fix.
4. Your leaky faucet – If you’re on a water meter, this can be an expensive nuisance. So act quickly and give us a call to get your faucet back on the right track.
5. Some cold water in your hot shower – While some cold water in your hot shower may not seem like much, it’s a sign that there’s a leak on the inside of your water heater that’s mixing incoming cold water with outgoing hot water.
What To Look for in a Plumber
1. How long they’ve been in business – Having served the Triangle area since 1951, there isn’t a situation that we haven’t seen and dealt with time and time again over the decades.
2. Blog – Our blog is the best in the business. We publish new, informative content for you every week. Make sure to check it out to keep yourself up to date on the latest news and hottest trends in plumbing, HVAC, and electrical services. Also, be sure to check out our videos.
3. Stellar reviews – In providing Fayetteville plumbing services since the 1950s, we have a ton of customers that love us. Read their reviews here and give us a call today to see what they love about us for yourself.
4. Community involvement – We know that when our community is thriving, we all thrive more together. Check out our community involvement page to see how we can be involved in bringing up the people around you.
Get Started With Blanton’s Plumbing Services in Fayetteville & Raleigh
Our licensed North Carolina plumbing company can cover every corner of your home. Whether you need damaged pipes to be replaced or a professional drain cleaning service, there’s nothing our seasoned plumbers can’t help you with.
Schedule an appointment online to arrange your plumbing services in Fayetteville, Raleigh, Durham, or surrounding areas. Speak with one of our representatives at (910) 822-2866.
Frequently Asked Plumbing Questions
How can I tell if I have a leak?
How can I prevent drain clogs?
What causes sewer clogs and backups?
When should I replace my water heater?
When is whole-home repiping necessary?