Our Fayetteville Plumbers Provide the Following Services
- Plumbing repair
- Plumbing installation
- Water heater repairs and installation
- Drain cleaning
- Sump pumps and floor drains
- Whole-house repiping
5 Subtle Signs You Need A Plumber
1. Animals are attracted to your yard - It's not always easy to tell if you have a leak in your sewer line. But if there are an abundance of bugs and animals that are attracted to your yard that aren't normally, call in our Fayetteville plumber because you could have a leak in your sewer line.
2. Gurgle - If there are every sounds coming from unused plumbing appliances, act quickly. Gurgling or bubbling could mean that the air in your sewer line can't get out because of a clog and pressure is building.
3. Your toilet won't stop making noise - First, make sure that your chain is hooked up and not getting in the way of your flapper's seal. If those aren't the culprits, call in our Fayetteville plumber because the other issues are harder to fix.
4. Your leaky faucet - If you're on a water meter, this can be a very expensive nuisance. So act quickly and give us a call to get your faucet back on the right track,
5. Some cold water in your hot shower - While some cold water in your hot shower may not seem like much, it's a sign that there's a leak on the inside of your water heater that's mixing incoming cold water with outgoing hot water.
Get Started with Blanton’s Plumbing Services in Fayetteville
Our licensed Fayetteville plumbing company can cover every corner of your home. Whether you need damaged pipes replacement or professional drain cleaning service, there is nothing our seasoned plumbers can’t help you with. We are also proud to serve Raleigh and nearby cities!
Schedule an appointment online to arrange your plumbing service or speak with one of our representatives at (910) 249-4898. Our Fayetteville plumber team also serves Aberdeen, Pinehurst, Spring Lake, and the surrounding areas.