Surge Protection In Raleigh & Fayetteville
Contact Blanton’s Today To Protect Your Appliances From Unexpected Power Surges
If a power surge happens and your electrical system isn’t prepared to handle it, this can result in an electrical fire. Protect your home before this happens. We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Surge Protection for Raleigh-Durham & Fayetteville Homes
Protect Your Home From Power Surges The Right Way
Power surges happen when too much electricity is sent through your house without a way to safely manage it. That’s why all North Carolina homes need surge protection. These devices detect and divert power surges to protect everything and everyone inside. Not sure which type is right for you? That’s what we’re here for!
Schedule a call with our Raleigh & Fayetteville electricians to determine what surge protection is right and needed for your home. If you’re in Raleigh, Fayetteville, or the surrounding communities, call (910) 822-2866or schedule online now.
Power surges can occur in any home.
You want protection before electricity hurts one of your appliances and we’ve got you covered.
Power surges can damage the major appliances in your home as well as anything plugged in when the power surge occurs. This includes:
- Your refrigerator, freezer, microwave, and icemaker
- Your dishwasher, washing machine and dryer
- Your television including anything plugged into it like: Amazon Fire TV Stick, Apple TV, Roku, Google Chromecast, and any other streaming way you get tv inside your home
- This also means your video game consoles like Xbox, PlayStation and Nintendo are on this list as well
- Working and going to school from home means that computers, printers, and cell phones are also at risk
- And finally, AC units, generators, space heaters and any other “plugged in” heating and cooling services are also vulnerable if a power surge hits.
The truth is, if a power surge hits your home, anything that’s plugged into your main electrical outlets (or power strips) are at risk.
Using the right surge protector, you can safeguard all of your investments. The one exception to this rule is lightning. No surge protector can offset the power of lightning. The best advice during a lightning storm (hurricanes too) is to unplug your major appliances until the storm subsides.
Professional Surge Protector Installation
You never know when a power surge can happen. But with the right surge protector, you won’t have to worry. If you suspect something is wrong with your current surge protection or if you need new surge protection installed, give us a call and we can help you determine the best steps to take.
Your home’s electricity should be a luxury—not a danger. Partner with our team to make your home stronger than the surge and a safe place for all.
Schedule your surge protection consultation with our electricians in Raleigh, Fayetteville, and surrounding communities. Call (910) 822-2866 or schedule online today.