Burst & Frozen Pipe Repair in Raleigh, NC
A bust pipe is a huge problem. The reliable professionals at Blanton’s Air, Plumbing & Electric are ready to help you with burst and frozen pipe repair.
Our skilled plumbers have been helping Raleigh-area homeowners solve their plumbing problems for over 70 years. Trust our experience to help you solve your problem quickly!
For burst or frozen pipe repair services in Raleigh, call Blanton’s at (910) 822-2866 for Fayetteville and (919) 298-2105 for Triangle, or contact us online.
Burst & Frozen Pipe Repair
The weather does drop below freezing in Raleigh during the winter. Those low temperatures can cause the water in your pipes to freeze. The ice expands and puts pressure on the pipes in your home, causing them to break.
Even if the pipes don’t burst, they are unusable if they are full of ice. Get professional plumbing help right away. We’ll help you repair your burst or frozen pipes quickly and correctly.
For emergency plumbing services, call Blanton’s at (910) 822-2866 for Fayetteville and (919) 298-2105 for Triangle.
Signs Your Pipes Are Burst or Frozen
Getting them fixed quickly is essential if you suspect you have burst or frozen pipes. Here are some signs that it’s time to call Blanton’s:
- No water: If you turn on your faucets and no water comes out, it’s a sign that something is wrong with your plumbing. It could be burst or frozen pipes.
- Noisy pipes: When you turn on your faucets, you should hear water. Banging sounds could mean ice is moving through your plumbing.
- Fluctuating water pressure: Inconsistent water pressure means water is being diverted to other areas. It could mean you have a burst pipe.
- Discolored or smelly water: When pipes break, sulfur can get inside, causing the rotten egg smell or discoloration.
- Watermarks or puddles: If you notice standing puddles under your sinks or watermarks on your walls, it’s a sign that you have a broken pipe.
To schedule your plumbing services in Raleigh, choose Blanton’s.
Burst & Frozen Pipe Repair
Leaving a burst or frozen pipe can create more significant problems for your home and family, including:
- Property damage: Water can quickly damage property and belongings. Protect yours by getting burst or frozen pipes repaired.
- Air quality: Standing water breeds mold, which can reduce the air quality of your home. Make sure you breathe clean air by taking care of your plumbing problems.
- Higher repair costs: If you leave a small problem alone, it can grow into a huge, expensive problem. Take care of your burst or frozen pipes immediately to save time and money.
Blanton’s is ready to help you with your burst or frozen pipes. Contact us online for repair services.
Why Choose Blanton’s?
At Blanton’s, we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional workmanship and customer service. For more than 70 years, Blanton’s been helping Raleigh families with their plumbing needs. We have the experience and knowledge to do the job right the first time.
Our honesty and integrity have made us the go-to plumbers for homeowners and families in Raleigh. Let us give you the service you deserve!
Schedule your plumbing service with us today. Call us today at (910) 822-2866 for Fayetteville and (919) 298-2105 for Triangle, or contact us online!