Your smartphone can do a lot; it can program your DVR, balance your checkbook and check you in for your next airline flight. But did you know there are also a variety of smartphone apps available that work in tandem with your thermostat?
Using a new smart thermostat, you can improve heating and cooling efficiency thanks to features such as:
- Remote access via your smartphone or tablet
- Ability to link to other HVAC systems such as filtration, ventilation and humidification
- Notifications to your smartphone or tablet regarding power outages, unusual heating and cooling changes, filter warnings and low battery
- Remote scheduling and programming of the thermostat to maximize the energy use in your home
- Connection to online sources for weather information, energy prices and energy policy updates
- Data collection on a home’s zones to maximize the overall heating and cooling of the individual areas of the property
At Blanton’s Heating and A/C our primary goal is to serve the heating and air conditioning needs of Fayetteville and the surrounding area. As available technology improves and there are more state-of-the-art controls available to our customers, the need for our professional expertise and services increases. We want to ensure you are in the know when it comes to your heating and cooling. Please contact us to discuss the latest advancements in HVAC technology, such as smartphone apps, and how these new options can impact your home’s heating and cooling.