Get in Your Comfort Zone
Certain things are one size fits all, but when it comes to comfort one size is never enough. Comfort is so subjective that it can even spark temperature wars amongst friends and family!
Time to call a truce. Everyone defines comfort differently and at Blanton’s, that’s why we love helping our customers understand and embrace the benefits of HVAC zoning systems. It’s comfort your way, her way—everyone’s way!
There’s plenty to keep you busy during the winter. For example, if there’s a problem with your plumbing, you might need damaged pipes replacement in Raleigh, NC. But what about your day-to-day? Sure, your home needs to be functional—but it needs to be comfortable, too! This is where HVAC zoning can make all the difference.
Why Is Zoning So In?
Zoning systems offer more than comfort control: they can help save money, too. Ever notice hot and cold spots around your house? This is a common problem—and one a traditional system can’t fix.
A zoning system can eliminate hot and cold spots for good, allowing you to set specific temperatures for each individual zone. For example, if your basement stays cooler than the rest of your home, just set the downstairs thermostat higher than the one upstairs!
The iHarmony® Zoning System by Lennox is a perfect example of zoning benefits in action. This system offers a number of incredible features, including:
- Four-zone capability—Set each zone according to individual preferences. In other words, no more temperature wars!
- Wireless access—Using the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat, you can adjust your home’s temperature from anywhere using your cellphone, tablet or laptop. Control your comfort around your schedule!
- Lower energy costs—Are there areas in your home you don’t use? You can cut back on heating and cooling these areas to save more money.
Zoning systems are especially beneficial if:
- Your home has large windows.
- You experience several hot and cold spots around your house.
- Your home gets a lot of sun exposure on one side. A zoning system can distribute more heat to cooler rooms and less heat to sunny rooms.
- Your home has high cathedral ceilings.
- You want different temperatures for certain rooms. (For example, you want to keep the living room warmer than the guest bedroom.)
Same Great Rate from 8-8—Enjoy NO After-Hours or Overtime Fees!
We understand that not all problems happen between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Why should you have to pay more for something you can’t control? The answer is: You shouldn’t!
Blanton’s is available 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday and 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturdays with no after-hours or overtime fees. Whether you need a new HVAC system installed in Fayetteville or a professional plumber to clear your home’s drains, in Raleigh, NC, we offer the same great rate from 8-8 weekdays and 8-5 Saturday!
Keeping your family comfortable has never been this easy! To learn more, call Blanton’s Air, Plumbing & Electric at (910) 249-4898 or contact us online today.