Fayetteville & Raleigh Air Conditioning Installation/Replacement
Keeping Your Home Cool & Comfortable
At Blanton’s Air, Plumbing & Electric, your comfort is our top priority. Our team always goes above and beyond to deliver exactly the service you and your family deserve. Since 1951, we have established ourselves as the go-to home services company for countless residents. We provide the most reliable, effective AC installation and replacement services in Fayetteville, Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, and the surrounding areas, so you and your family can enjoy a cool, comfortable home each summer. Whether you need to replace your old, inefficient air conditioner or you need to schedule maintenance for your existing system, our team can handle it all.
Schedule AC installation or maintenance in Raleigh, Durham, or the Fayetteville area by calling (910) 822-2866.
Signs You Should Need an AC Upgrade
Unfortunately, our air conditioners are not built to last forever. If you find that your old system can no longer keep up with the comfort needs of your household, it might be time to consider a replacement.
Other factors to consider when deciding if you need to install a new system include:
- Age: A well-maintained air conditioner typically lasts between 10 and 15 years. If your system is over that 10-year mark and requires frequent repairs, it is on its way out the door.
- Efficiency: As air conditioners age, they become less energy-efficient. If your AC seems to be running constantly in an effort to cool your home and your energy bills are through the roof, your system is no longer efficient.
- Comfort: If certain rooms in your home feel like an icebox while others are uncomfortably warm, your AC isn’t up for the task of evenly cooling your home. Even worse, if your entire home never seems to be cool enough, it is time to consider a new system.
- Repairs: If your system has required multiple costly repairs in the last few years, it might be on its way out the door. The last thing you want to do is spend the same amount of money on repairs as it would cost to install a brand-new system.
At Blanton’s Air, Plumbing, & Electric, our AC installation pros can help you determine the best course of action. We will carefully inspect each component of your system and inform you whether an AC repair will suffice or if you need to replace your system entirely.
Benefits of a New Air Conditioning System
If your air conditioning is having trouble keeping up with your cooling needs all of a sudden, you might want to brace yourself for the possibility of replacing it. We know that this is the last thing homeowners like you want to hear. However, if your air conditioning is already 15 years or older, prone to breakdowns, and the reason why your energy bill is on the rise, replacing it would be the more cost-effective solution. When you get a new AC system installed, you’ll experience benefits such as:
- Improved energy efficiency
- Ultimate comfort control
- Savings on your energy bill
- Quieter operation
- Environmentally friendly
How to Keep Your New AC in Top Shape
We know how important it is to you that your home remains comfortable. But, did you know that routine AC maintenance is the key to keeping your air conditioner in great shape? Every spring, you need to schedule routine AC maintenance in order to ensure your system is prepared to keep you cool all summer long.
During a routine maintenance appointment, your service professional will:
- Perform a full safety and performance check on your system
- Inspect all ductwork
- Lubricate moving parts
- Change out clogged filters
- Clean dirty components
- Clear away any debris surrounding the outside unit
- Inspect refrigerant levels
During our thorough maintenance inspection, we are able to identify and resolve any issues with your system before they become major. Taking care of your system significantly reduces the chances of AC repairs, extends the life span of your system, keeps your energy bills at a minimum, keeps your indoor air healthy, and improves your at-home comfort.
Choose Blanton’s for AC Installation in the Triangle
At Blanton’s Air, Plumbing & Electric, we believe that you and your loved ones deserve to be comfortable as can be in your home. That’s why we work tirelessly to ensure your home is equipped with the most efficient and effective AC equipment around. Throughout our many decades in service, we have forged strong relationships with the leading manufacturers in the industry in order to provide you with the top-performing AC systems on the market. We work with a number of trusted brands and guarantee that we can work with you to determine the best possible system for your home. Depending on your budgetary and comfort needs, we have a wide range of options perfectly suited for you. And, once we find the perfect system for you, we are here to provide comprehensive maintenance service to keep it in top shape for many years to come.