Emergency Heating Repairs & Tune-Ups In Raleigh & Fayetteville, NC
Contact Blanton’s Today To Get Your Heating & HVAC Issues Fixed Today
Is Your Heating Unit Having Trouble? Solve your heating worries with help from Blanton’s HVAC technicians. Heating repairs and heating tune-ups are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
AC Help In Raleigh & Fayetteville When You Need Us Most
When the heat rolls in, you need to know that your AC is ready to keep your home cool and comfortable. Our AC technicians are committed to exceptional service and lasting results. We offer reliable emergency AC repairs in Raleigh, Fayetteville, and beyond. No problem is too tough for our team to handle.
Call (910) 822-2866 in Fayetteville or (919) 298-2105 in Raleigh, or contact us online to schedule 24/7 emergency AC repairs.
Heating Repairs & Solutions For The Most Common Furnace Problems In Raleigh & Fayetteville
For over 70 years, we have helped North Carolina families resolve every kind of heater emergency possible. We guarantee that we have the tools and expertise necessary to fix yours.
Call (910) 822-2866 in Fayetteville or (919) 298-2105 in Raleigh, or contact us online to schedule 24/7 emergency heating repairs
Here are the most common emergency heating issues & furnace problems
- Loud noises: Your furnace should not be making excessively loud screeching, banging, rattling, grinding, or hissing sounds. If it is, turn it off until a professional can come examine it. Some common reasons for sounds like this include broken belts, loose panels, thermal expansion, and broken motors. All of which are signs that a professional heating technician is needed.
- System not turning on: If your thermostat clicks on but your heater doesn’t, either your circuit breaker has tripped or something is wrong internally with your furnace or heating unit. After resetting the breaker, if it does not turn on, call us for a consultation to determine what’s wrong.
- CO (Carbon Monoxide) alarms go off: This is a signal to exit your home. Carbon monoxide is very serious. Shut off your system if you can and call 911. Once the gas has cleared, we can help repair your heating unit or help you with a safer replacement.
- Broken thermostat, cycling on and off, bad smells, or cold air coming out:: All of these are hearing repairs that need a technician to resolve. The issue may require a tune up instead of a replacement heating unit and a technician will help you with the exact problem so you can decide what to do.
- Finally, a yellow pilot light: If your furnace pilot light changes from blue to yellow, you could be experiencing a combustion problem, which is also very serious. This is one more signal that it’s time for a Blanton’s heating technician to visit your home and repair your furnace/heating unit.
These emergency heating scenarios affect families in Raleigh and Fayetteville all the time, yet most are preventable.
The first thing to know is that if you’re in an emergency situation, we can help. Our team of qualified furnace repair experts are in Raleigh and Fayetteville along with neighboring communities and we can schedule a same day or next day visit with you.
Call (910) 822-2866 in Fayetteville or (919) 298-2105 in Raleigh, or contact us online to schedule 24/7 emergency heating repairs.
How to avoid heater repairs so emergency heating challenges are not in your future.
We know that the very last thing you want to deal with is a broken heater in the middle of winter. Just like a good doctor visit for preventative medicine, maintaining your heating unit with regular checkups will keep your furnace going for years longer.
You will also have far fewer repairs, your heater will last longer saving you money and time, your indoor air quality will improve, and your home will be much more comfortable. All you have to do is have a qualified heating technician examine your system once a year.
When we visit your home for the emergency heating repair you need today, ask about our HVAC maintenance plans so your savings extend well beyond the emergency situation you’re in today.
For 24/7 emergency heater repairs in Raleigh, Fayetteville, and surrounding communities, call (910) 822-2866 in Fayetteville or (919) 298-2105 in Raleigh. We are here for you when you need us most.
When It Comes To Emergency Heating Services, We Put Your Needs First
Dealing with a broken furnace or heating unit can be incredibly frustrating, inconvenient, and even dangerous. If your system stops working, don’t worry. Blanton’s Air is on call and ready to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
For emergency heating repairs in Raleigh & Fayetteville, call (910) 822-2866 in Fayetteville or (919) 298-2105 in Raleigh right away.