Emergency Heater Repairs in Fayetteville
Your Comfort Is What Matters Most
Here at Blanton’s Air, Plumbing, & Electric, we understand just how important it is to keep your home comfortable for your family. If your furnace stops working when you need it most, turn to our team of highly trained and fully qualified experts. We offer fast, reliable emergency heater repairs in Fayetteville guaranteed to get your system back up and running in no time. Our team doesn’t want you to suffer through the cold for any longer than you have to, which is why we are on call and ready to serve you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Call (910) 249-4898 to schedule emergency heater repairs in Fayetteville. Our team is here to help.
The Most Common Furnace Problems
In our 70 years of service, we have encountered and resolved every kind of heater emergency possible and guarantee that we have the tools and expertise necessary to fix yours.
Some of the most common furnace problems include:
- Loud noises: Your furnace should not be making excessively loud screeching, banging, rattling, grinding, or hissing sounds. If it is, turn it off until a professional can come examine it. These sounds could be caused by broken belts, loose panels, thermal expansion, broken motors, and more.
- System not turning on: If your thermostat clicks on, but your heater doesn’t, either your circuit breaker has tripped or something is wrong with your electrical wiring.
- System cycles on and off constantly: Your furnace should not be cycling on and off quickly all day long. If you have recently changed out your filter and you are still experiencing this problem, you could have some serious blower motor and belt damage on your hands.
- Broken thermostat: If your thermostat stops working and new batteries don’t turn it back on, it might need to be replaced entirely.
- Unpleasant odors: If you notice any unpleasant odors coming from your vents, you need professional assistance. Bad odors can be caused by burnt furnace components, gas leaks, or dead pests in your ductwork.
- Cold air: Cold air coming out of your vents could be caused by a number of problems, including a broken thermostat, blower motor, run capacitor, furnace control board, and more.
- Yellow pilot light: If your furnace pilot light changes from blue to yellow, you could be experiencing a combustion problem, which is very serious.
If you are left without a functioning furnace, don’t worry. Our team of qualified furnace repair experts in Fayetteville are here to provide the fast, effective repairs you need. No matter the time of day or night, give us a call and we will arrive straight away to carefully inspect your system, locate the cause of the problem, and implement the best possible solution.
How to Avoid Heater Repairs
We know that the very last thing you want to deal with is a broken heater in the middle of winter. These cold North Carolina winters make a functioning furnace a necessity. So, if you want to avoid heater repairs, you need to keep up with routine heater maintenance. Most homeowners don’t realize just how important heater maintenance is, so we are here to break it down for you. By scheduling professional maintenance once a year, you can expect to deal with far fewer repairs, your heater to last longer, your indoor air quality to improve, your energy bills to stay low, and your home to be much more comfortable. It’s that easy! All you have to do is have a qualified technician examine your system once a year and you can reap an array of benefits.
All of these benefits are made possible because our heating technicians provide some of the most reliable maintenance services around. During an appointment, we will inspect every component of your heater, run a full performance check, lubricate motor parts, change out clogged filters, and locate and resolve any potential problem areas. Don’t wait until your heater breaks down—reach out to the pros at Blanton’s Air, Plumbing, & Electric today.
Delivering WOW Service Since 1951
In 1951, Blanton’s Air, Plumbing, & Electric was established as the leading home services company in the area. We created our company based on the belief that every homeowner deserves access to premium, affordable heating and cooling services. So, if your heater breaks down when you need it most, we don’t want you to worry. You can count on our team of experts to arrive promptly and deliver exactly the service you need when you need it most. We will carefully inspect your entire system, determine the cause of the problem at hand, and thoroughly explain your options to you. No matter how complex the problem is, our team has the tools and training to take care of it.
For 24/7 emergency heater repairs in Fayetteville, call (910) 249-4898. We are here for you when you need us most.
What a breath of fresh air Blanton's is!- Cindy S.
Thorough, Professional, and Courteous- Max R.
Smart, Personable and Super Nice Guy!- Andrew E.