Plumbing Services in
Your Trusted Local Plumber Since 1951
Your home plumbing system is arguably the most important system in place. Without it, you wouldn’t be able to accomplish many of the everyday tasks you take for granted, such as cooking, cleaning, and personal hygiene. At Blanton’s Air, Plumbing & Electric, our team has proudly provided Fayetteville families with the fast, effective plumbing services they deserve for more than 70 years. From toilet repair and water heater installation to video camera pipe inspection and sewer pipe replacement, there’s no plumbing service request too challenging for our team.
When you need plumbing services in your Fayetteville home, trust the team at Blanton’s. Schedule plumbing services in Fayetteville by calling (910) 822-2866!
Need a Plumber ASAP?
Plumbing fixture failures never seem to happen at the most convenient time. That’s why we offer 24/7 emergency plumbing repair services, 365 days a year. No matter what time of day or night your plumbing malfunction occurs, our team will be there to deploy the fast, effective solutions you need to regain full system functionality. We have experience repairing a broad range of household plumbing systems, including:
Some of the most common plumbing emergencies we can resolve for you ASAP include:
- Clogged toilets
- Burst pipes
- Backed up sinks
- Clogged shower drains
- Sewer backups
- Leaking faucets
- No hot water
- Broken water line
- Running toilet
- Leaking water heater
- Sewage backup
Water Heater Services for Fayetteville Families
Whether you’re struggling to satisfy your hot water demands or are looking to install a unit in a newly built home, Blanton’s offers water heater services that get the job done right. Our team has years of experience servicing all types of water heater systems, including traditional tank units, tankless, gas, electric, and hybrid water heaters. We proudly offer the following water heater services throughout the Fayetteville region:
- Water heater installation and replacement: Choose from our wide range of top-quality water heater systems and have our team professionally install or replace your existing unit.
- Water heater repair: Allow our 24/7 emergency water heater repair specialists to resolve your system malfunction quickly and efficiently, no matter what time of day or night your emergency occurs.
- Water heater maintenance: Keep your system operating smoothly all year long by scheduling annual water heater maintenance with our team of expert plumbing professionals.
When To Call for Professional Water Heater Repairs
- Not enough hot water– This is the biggest issue people face. The bottom line is when your water heater isn’t meeting your needs, it’s time to call in the professionals.
- Leaks– Don’t pay for hot water you’re not enjoying! Our plumbers will locate any leaks and seal them properly.
- Unpleasant odors– Smells can indicate your system is rusting or decaying from the inside. This is a warning sign to get your water heater looked at before it becomes unrepairable.
- Unusual noises– Bangs and rattles can mean there’s sediment buildup in your system. This is another warning sign you want to pay attention to quickly to avoid damage to your water heater. Call us to get your system working and sounding as it should.
- Discolored water– Your water should always be crystal clear. Discolored water is a sign of rust in your pipes or water heater. If your water is an unusual color, this warrants professional attention.
Ready To Go Tankless?
Upgrading your home to a tankless water heating system offers many advantages over the traditional tank option. With tankless water heaters, you can enjoy:
- An endless supply of hot water
- Extra space, since you won’t have to find a place for a water tank
- Lower energy and utility bills
- Less wasted water
- A longer-lasting system (standard water heaters last 10 to 15 years; tankless units last 15 to 20 years)
- Eliminated risk of tank leaks and severe water damage
$75 OFF Water Heater Installation
Fayetteville Drain & Sewer Services
Clogged, dirty drains and sewage backups are more than just a nuisance; they can pose a serious health threat to you and your family if left untreated. Blanton’s uses the most sophisticated plumbing equipment to address the root cause of your drain and sewage problems. Not sure if you need a plumber for you drain or sewer issue? If you are experiencing any of the following, you likely need professional drain cleaning or unclogging services.
- Clogged toilets, baths, and shower drains
- Pooling water inside or outside of your home
- Clogged sinks, garbage disposals, or dishwashers
- Sewage backups
- Sewage odors throughout your home
- Gurgling or bubbling toilets, showers, washing machines, and other plumbing appliances
Whole-Home Repiping Services in Fayetteville, NC
Replacing all of the pipes in your home is a huge undertaking that requires years of industry expertise to get just right. At Blanton’s, our team boasts nearly 1,000 years of plumbing experience, making us uniquely capable of quickly and efficiently repiping your entire home. Whether your pipes are suffering corrosion, have burst due to freezing, or have experienced tree root infiltration, we are here with the whole-home repiping solutions you need.
Find out more about our repiping solutions by calling Blanton’s Air at (910) 822-2866!
Schedule Plumbing Service in Fayetteville With Blanton’s Air!
For more than 70 years, Blanton’s Air has provided Fayetteville families with prompt, personalized plumbing solutions they can trust. Offering 24/7 emergency plumbing repairs and a team of expertly trained service professionals, we are confident in our ability to resolve any plumbing service request that comes our way. From trenchless pipe replacement to toilet repair and everything in between, we are here to help you access fully functioning plumbing in your Fayetteville home.
Additional Plumbing Resources for Fayetteville Homeowners