Emergency Electrical Repairs In Raleigh & Fayetteville, NC
Contact Blanton’s Today For Emergency Electrical Repair
Is Something Wrong With Your Electricity At Home? We Can Fix & Diagnosis New Electrical Problems Before Greater Damage Is Done. Electrical repairs are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Emergency Electrical Repairs & Electrical Warning Signs To Pay Attention To Now
For over 70 years, we have helped families in Raleigh, Fayetteville, and neighboring North Carolina communities with every kind of electrical emergency possible. We guarantee that we have the expertise necessary to fix yours.
Call (910) 822-2866 in Fayetteville or (919) 298-2105 in Raleigh, or contact us online to schedule 24/7 emergency electrical repairs.
Got an Electrical Emergency? Call Us Today.
Few home service emergencies are as truly urgent as severe electrical problems. Remember, electricity issues are not something you can simply take a DIY approach to. Attempting to manage an electrical malfunction on your own can result in fires and shocks if you’re not careful. Not to mention that amateur electric work usually results in making the problem worse. To stay safe in an electrical emergency, call our electricians at Blanton’s. We’ll have your lights on and your power running again ASAP.
The biggest warning signs of an electrical emergency are:
- Frayed Wires: Over time, it is not uncommon for your electrical wires to fray and break, especially if rodents have chewed on them. If you see frayed electrical wires in your home, do not attempt to fix the problem on your own. Damaged wires can result in serious harm if you approach them the wrong way, so stay away and call a professional now.
- Switches that Shock: If you feel a slight shock when you flip one of your electrical switches, it likely means you have a damaged wire(s) on your hands. Not only is this dangerous, but it could be a sign your system is on the verge of short circuiting. Before calling, remove any devices plugged into your shocking switch and call an electrician to help.
- Tripped Breakers & Fuses: Your circuit breaker/fuse box will trip anytime your electrical system becomes overloaded. This may occur because of severe storms or rolling blackouts due to heat. Or simply because you’re drawing too much power to a single fuse. None of these things should happen often. Give our electrical experts at Blanton’s a call to figure out what is really going on.
- Smoking Appliances or Electrical Boards: As they say, where there’s smoke, there’s fire. Most often, when an electrical appliance or board starts smoking, a fire may not be far behind. Turn off your power at once. Then, call for emergency electrical assistance as soon as possible.
- Discolored Outlets: Discolored outlets or switches are another sign of faulty wiring. If you find that the color in your outlets has faded, it may be due to short circuiting and “arcing,” which means a small fire has occurred. Call us to assess the condition of your outlets and switches and replace or rewire them as needed.
- Finally, the smell of burning: Never ignore a burning smell coming from your electrical equipment, as it may be telling you that some component of your system is seriously malfunctioning or at risk of a fire. Watch out for that acrid smell of electrical burns, and call an electrician right away if you detect this scent in your home.
Our Raleigh & Fayetteville emergency electrical team is here to help
At Blanton’s Air, nothing is more important to us than the safety and well-being of our customers. Call us for emergency electrical repairs day or night. Our rates are affordable, because we are committed to serving our community.
For 24/7 emergency electrical repairs in Raleigh, Fayetteville, and surrounding communities, call (910) 822-2866 in Fayetteville or (919) 298-2105 in Raleigh.
When It Comes To Emergency Electrical Services, We Put Your Needs First
Dealing with faulty electrical wiring, shocks, or potential electrical fires is incredibly stressful and dangerous. We are on call and ready to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
For emergency electrical repairs in Raleigh & Fayetteville, call (910) 822-2866 in Fayetteville or (919) 298-2105 in Raleigh right away.