Humidity Control in Fayetteville & the Triangle
Don’t let the humidity, or the lack of it, make your Fayetteville, NC-area home uncomfortable! The humidity levels in your home play an essential role in how cozy your home is. Blanton’s Air, Plumbing & Electric is the Fayetteville-area expert in humidity control services.
With over 70 years of experience serving our customers, you can count on us to do the right thing. We’ll ensure the indoor air quality in your home is good and the humidity is at a level that delivers top comfort all year long.
For humidity control services in Fayetteville or the Raleigh-Durham area, contact us online today!
Too much moisture in your air can make it feel warmer than it actually is. That’s why dehumidifiers are important in the warmer months. Dehumidifiers do more than make your home more comfortable. They can reduce mold, mildew, and dust. That means the air in your Fayetteville home will be cleaner and easier to breathe.
At Blanton’s Air, Plumbing & Electric, we’re the experts in dehumidifier services. We can help you with prompt and expert services, from installations to repairs.
Our team is ready to help you determine the best dehumidifier for your home and needs, including whole-home dehumidifiers.
For dehumidifier services in Fayetteville or the Triangle, contact Blanton’s online today!
When the cooler weather comes, it often brings dryer air with it. That dry air can cause discomfort and problems like dry sinuses, itchy skin, and chapped lips.
Blanton’s Air, Plumbing & Electric can help you with your humidifier issues. We install, repair, and maintain whole-home humidifiers so that you can stay comfortable in your home. With our expert humidifier services, you can get benefits, including:
- Reduced risk of illness
- Comfortable sinuses
- Improved sleep and skin
- And more!
Let Blanton’s help with your humidifier needs in your Fayetteville or Raleigh home today. Contact us online for your appointment!
Signs Your Home Needs Humidity Control
The team at Blanton’s is ready to evaluate the air quality in your Fayetteville home and help you determine if you need a whole-home humidifier or whole-home dehumidifier. It’s also helpful for homeowners to recognize the common signs of home humidity levels, such as:
Signs You Have High Humidity
- Wet windows: If there is a lot of water in the air, moisture can cling to your windows. The more water on your windows, the higher the humidity is in your home.
- Musty or moldy odors: High humidity is a breeding ground for mold, mildew, and bacteria. Foul smells in your home indicate too much moisture in your air.
- Bowing floors: If you have hardwood floors, they can signal if there is too much humidity in your home. Your wood floors absorb moisture, which causes them to expand. As they expand, the edges push against each other, creating a bowl-shaped floor.
Signs You Have Low Humidity
- Dry skin: When you have low humidity in your home, the moisture from your skin is absorbed into the air. This causes your skin to dry out and become flaky and itchy.
- Cracking furniture: Your wood furniture needs moisture to stay in good condition. If your air is overly dry, it can suck moisture out of your furniture, causing them to crack and peel.
- Excessive static electricity: Dry air causes static electricity to build up. If you notice you get a lot of static shocks, it could signify low humidity in your home.
For humidity control services in Fayetteville, count on Blanton’s! Schedule your appointment with us today by contacting us online.
Why Choose Blanton’s?
Since 1951, Blanton’s Air, Plumbing & Electric has serviced the Fayetteville or Raleigh-Durham, NC, area. We offer top-tier solutions and exceptional customer service. Our highly trained and experienced professionals ensure the job is done right every time. We have experience working with all makes and models and offer specials and promotions to ease costs.
For expert humidity control services in Fayetteville or the Triangle, choose Blanton’s Air, Plumbing & Electric.
Humidity Control FAQs
Can a whole-home dehumidifier run all the time?
Yes, whole-home dehumidifiers are built to run as much as you need them to maintain a comfortable humidity level. To keep a humidity level between 30% and 50%, your dehumidifier may run 12 hours a day or more.
What is the ideal humidity level for my home?
Most experts agree that a humidity level between 30% and 50% is comfortable. At this range, there is enough moisture in the air to reduce dryness but not enough to make you feel damp and clammy.
Should I buy the largest whole-home dehumidifier possible?
Buying the largest dehumidifier you can for your home may be tempting, but you shouldn’t. If you purchase a whole-home dehumidifier that is too large for your space, it may pull too much moisture from the air. This will make the air in your home too dry and uncomfortable.