Professional Plumbing Repair in Raleigh, NC
When your water heater’s broken, pipes leak, or drains clog, you can always reach out to the professional plumbers at Blanton’s Air, Plumbing & Electric to help! Our licensed and insured plumbers will quickly diagnose the cause of the problem and perform the necessary repairs. We use a broad range of industry-approved techniques and top-quality components to deliver the highest quality for our clients!
Common Plumbing Issues
We can effectively resolve a broad range of plumbing issues. If you have any of the following, we have the tools, training, and expertise required to restore your plumbing system quickly:
- Slow drainage: Slow drainage from sinks, showers, toilets, etc., is usually caused by clogs or broken pipes.
- Leaks: Leaky faucets are usually caused by weak seals or loose connections, while leaks from pipes can occur due to loose connections, damaged seals, or burst pipes.
- Burst pipes: Burst pipes are usually caused by blockages but can also occur due to construction works or frozen ground.
- No hot water: No hot water or insufficient hot water from your water heater can be caused by a malfunctioning thermostat, bad circuit breaker, damaged heating element, or sediment buildup within the tank.
- Constantly running toilet: This is often caused by a broken flapper, chain, or a float that has fallen out of position.
- Discolored water: Discolored water that’s cloudy is typically caused by excessive sediment, while reddish or brown water is usually caused by rusty pipes that may require replacing.
- Foul odors or tastes: Horrible smelling or tasting water is usually caused by bacteria within the water. This can occur in homes connected to either municipal water supplies or wells.
Dependable Plumbing Repair Services
Our team is available 24/7 to schedule plumbing repair services, and we will dispatch a licensed and insured plumber to your home as quickly as possible. Our expert plumbers will arrive at your home in a fully equipped service vehicle outfitted with all the tools and components required to fix any plumbing problem.
We have served clients throughout the community since 1951 and have extensive expertise with regional plumbing issues. Our team knows how best to resolve everything from sewage backups and clogged toilets to leaky faucets and malfunctioning water heaters.
When you need fast and effective plumbing services in Raleigh-Durham, Fayetteville, and the Triangle Area, contact Blanton’s Air, Plumbing & Electric!
Why Choose Blanton’s for Plumbing Repair?
At Blanton’s, we always do the right thing for our clients. For over 70 years, we’ve perfected our plumbing services and continue updating our skills and expertise to serve our clients better. When you entrust your plumbing needs to our plumbing professionals, you will always receive:
- A can-do attitude to every problem
- Superior customer service
- Exceptional workmanship
- Free estimates on replacements
- Special offers & financing
- And more!
When you need plumbing repairs, contact the plumbing experts at Blanton’s Air, Plumbing & Electric by calling us in the Triangle at (919) 298-2105 or Fayetteville at (910) 822-2866!
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Blanton's service natural gas lines?
Absolutely! Our certified and insured gas plumbers have the expertise and training to safely and effectively install, maintain, and repair your natural gas line.
How are plumbing leaks detected?
In addition to visual inspection, our team can use a broad range of solutions to detect leaks from your plumbing system. This includes video camera inspections, ultrasonic listening devices, thermal imaging systems, etc.
Why do I have low water pressure?
Blockages, malfunctioning valves, damaged pipes, and many other causes can cause low water pressure. Our team will thoroughly inspect your plumbing system to determine the cause and the most appropriate solution.