Water Heater Repair, Tankless Water Heaters & Installation In Raleigh, Fayetteville & Surrounding Cities
Contact Blanton’s Today For Water Heater Repairs & New Water Heater Installation
Is your water heater or tankless water heater not working? Tired of cold showers? Get same-day water heater repairs so your hot water is flowing again. Professional services available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Water Heater Repairs Are Inconvenient & Need A Quick Fix
Is your system not working like it should be? If your water heater isn’t doing its job, there’s a good chance something is wrong with it.
Schedule your hot water repairs by calling (910) 822-2866 in Fayetteville or (919) 298-2105 in Raleigh, or schedule online now.
What’s Wrong With Your Water Heater? Here Are The Most Common Problems For Traditional Water Heaters:
- Not enough hot water– This is the biggest issue people face. The bottom line is when your water heater isn’t meeting your needs, it’s time to call in the professionals.
- Leaks– Don’t pay for hot water you’re not enjoying! Our plumbers will locate any leaks and seal them properly.
- Unpleasant odors– Smells can indicate your system is rusting or decaying from the inside. This is a warning sign to get your water heater looked at before it becomes unrepairable.
- Unusual noises– Bangs and rattles can mean there’s sediment buildup in your system. This is another warning sign you want to pay attention to quickly to avoid damage to your water heater. Call us to get your system working and sounding as it should.
- Discolored water– Your water should always be crystal clear. Discolored water is a sign of rust in your pipes or water heater. If your water is an unusual color, this warrants professional attention.
What About Tankless Water Heaters? Can They Be Repaired?
Yes, tankless water heaters can be repaired to working order provided any damage to the unit isn’t beyond repair.
The most common problems you will face with your tankless water heater include:
- Broken heating elements.– Tankless water heaters run on either electricity or gas and both units can have issues with heating elements breaking. This requires a technician to fix but once the issue is identified, it’s often a fairly easy repair.
- Sediment or mineral buildup.-Like a regular water heater, if you live in a home with hard water, your water heater is at risk of sediment building up and corroding the parts. A professional can rule out this issue and repair it if you’re experiencing challenges from hard water.
- A “cold water sandwich“ – Imagine two people showering back to back. After the first shower, some hot water remains ready for the next use, so when the second person gets into the shower, the water is initially hot, but then quickly turns cold. Blanton’s offer solutions to fix the gap between hot and cold water so you reduce this challenge at your home.
- Ignition failure or flame failure.– Both of these issues need help from a professional to troubleshoot. Gas and electrically powered tankless water heaters can develop problems turning on. Our technicians can identify the cause of the issue and repair it as needed.
For 24/7 water heater repairs in Raleigh, Fayetteville and surrounding communities, call (910) 822-2866 in Fayetteville or (919) 298-2105 in Raleigh.
So When Is It Time To Replace Your Water Heater?
Maintenance programs can go a long way in saving you money on water heater repairs. But, if your water heater is more than 10 years old, it’s likely going to need to be replaced soon. Lowes and Bob Vila agree that traditional water heaters last on average 8-12 years.
When we visit your home for your water heater repairs, if your heater is more than 10 years old, we’ll certainly offer you options for the best, most economical water heater replacement. At Blanton’s, we care about your investments and will help you get the most for your money.
Get your hot water heater or tankless water heater repaired today. Call (910) 822-2866 in Fayetteville or (919) 298-2105 in Raleigh or schedule online for a home visit in Raleigh, Fayetteville, or surrounding communities.