Air Conditioner Repair in Raleigh, NC
Expert AC Repair Services Throughout the Raleigh & Fayetteville Area
The average temperature in Raleigh is almost 90 degrees in July, which is why having a reliable air conditioner during the summer is so important, but even the most well-maintained systems can occasionally break down. When you need a reputable and honest HVAC contractor to get your AC running smoothly again, turn to our team at Blanton’s Air, Plumbing & Electrical.
Our top-rated HVAC company has been serving Raleigh, Durham, Fayetteville, and the surrounding areas in the Triangle since 1951, and we are eager to help with all your air conditioning repair needs. We offer expert and affordable AC repairs, AC tune-ups and maintenance, 24/7 emergency service, and more.
Has your air conditioning system stopped working? Don’t let your home get hot and stuffy. Call (910) 822-2866 or contact us online for fast, reliable AC repairs anywhere in Fayetteville or the Raleigh-Durham area.
Be sure to check our ongoing air conditioning promotions and specials to save on your AC repair service call!
Common Signs Your AC Requires Repair
Being without air conditioning is never fun. Before your system stops working, it will often display signs of a problem beforehand. If you notice these early enough, you can prevent a breakdown and avoid unnecessary system damage and replacement costs. Call our team at Blanton’s right away when your notice the following symptoms of AC problems in your Raleigh or Fayetteville home:
- Problems starting: If your air conditioner trips breakers, makes the lights flicker, or takes a long time to start, it may be drawing unusually high amperage, indicating compressor or blower motor problems.
- Short-cycling: If your air conditioner shuts down before reaching your desired temperature, there may be problems like a dirty coil, low refrigerant, or duct obstructions.
- Frequent cycling: When your air conditioner cycles on and off too frequently, it could be a sign of a clogged filter, low refrigerant, dirty coils, or other serious issues.
- Frozen evaporator: Ice or frost buildup on the evaporator or refrigerant lines may indicate that dirty coils, a clogged filter, or low refrigerant levels are interfering with the heat transfer process.
- Water leaks: Water dripping from the AC evaporator inside your home indicates that the condensate drain is clogged, allowing the drip pan to overflow.
- Odd noises: Sounds like grinding, screeching, buzzing, or banging could indicate a problem with the compressor, blower motor, blower fan, or other components.
- Strange smells: Sour or musty odors may indicate bacterial growth in the system, while burning plastic odors may point to electrical problems.
- High cooling costs: A malfunctioning air conditioner will often use more energy, increasing your cooling costs and utility bills.
For help with any of these air conditioning problems, talk to our team at Blanton’s. Call (910) 822-2866 today or contact us online to speak with our AC experts!
If you’re interested in reading the advantages and disadvantages of repairing your unit versus replacing it, check out our Pros & Cons: Repairing AC Unit Vs. Cost To Replace Air Conditioner article.
Air Conditioning Brands We Serve
Blanton’s is proud to partner with industry leaders such as:
- And more!
Why Choose Blanton’s for AC Repair Service in the Triangle?
Keeping your air conditioning system running reliably and efficiently is our specialty at Blanton’s. We strive to “WOW” our customers with exceptional service and workmanship on every visit. By choosing our company for all your air conditioning repair and service needs, you can expect:
- Honesty, integrity, and a commitment to do the right thing
- Forward-looking values that foster growth and development
- A can-do attitude that translates into innovative solutions to home comfort problems
- Scheduling that respects your time
- Generous workmanship guarantees
- Friendly, experienced personnel
When you need someone you can count on for quality AC services in Fayetteville, Durham, or Raleigh, NC, look no further than Blanton’s. Call (910) 822-2866 or contact us online to schedule your AC repair services today!
Common HVAC & Air Conditioning Repair Questions
What should you do before you turn on your AC for the North Carolina summer?
Can I put off getting my air conditioner repaired?
Is it better to turn your air conditioner on for spot cooling or keep it running all the time?