Fayetteville Emergency AC Repair
We’re Here When You Need Us Most
When the heat rolls in, you need to know that your AC is ready to keep your home cool and comfortable all summer long. Here at Blanton’s Air, Plumbing, & Electric, our team is committed to exceptional service and lasting results. Since 1951, we have made a name for ourselves as the most trusted and recognized home services company in the area. If you are experiencing an AC emergency, turn to our highly trained and fully qualified experts. We offer reliable emergency AC repairs in Fayetteville, Raleigh, and beyond. No problem is too complex for our team to handle. From systems that won’t turn on to broken thermostats to leaking outdoor units, you can trust that our team has the tools to get your system back up and running in no time.
Common AC Emergencies
With 70 years of HVAC service experience under our belts, we can assure you that we have encountered and resolved every possible AC emergency under the sun. For those who aren’t sure whether or not they have an AC emergency on their hands, we’ve listed some of the most common AC emergencies we deal with.
- Strange sounds: If your system starts to make unusual shrieking sounds, this could be a sign that you have a loose fan belt or an overworked compressor. If the noise is excessive, you should turn your system off until a professional arrives to examine it.
- Bad odors: If you turn your AC on only to be blasted by funky smelling air, certain components of your system might be overheated and burning. Burning appliances can be very dangerous, which means they need to be taken care of straight away.
- Low airflow: When your system doesn’t have access to an adequate amount of air, you will notice that the air flowing out of your vents is restricted. This could be a result of a clogged filter, obstructions in the vents, or damaged ductwork.
- System won’t turn on: If your thermostat clicks on but your AC doesn’t start running, you might have a serious problem on your hands. This could be caused by a tripped circuit breaker or damaged electrical wiring.
- No cold air: If your AC is running but not blowing cold air, this could be an indication that you have a refrigerant leak. Refrigerant leaks can be quite dangerous and should be addressed immediately.
If you are experiencing any of the above problems, we urge you to reach out to our Fayetteville AC repair team right away. We don’t want you to suffer through the discomfort for any longer than you have to, which is why you can count on us to arrive promptly and get straight to work restoring the comfort in your home.
How to Avoid AC Repairs
We know the last thing you want to deal with is a malfunctioning air conditioner. Your home is where you expect to be as comfortable as can be, and that can be made impossible if you have to suffer through the summer heat without an AC. The good news is that most AC repairs are entirely avoidable!
Routine maintenance is the key to avoiding air conditioning repairs. Much like your car, your AC needs to be routinely inspected by a professional in order to ensure it is working properly. During maintenance, your technician will run a full safety and performance check on your AC to locate and resolve any small issues before they cause major AC breakdowns. In addition to reducing your chances of AC repairs, regular maintenance is known to significantly extend the lifespan of your AC, reduce your energy bills, improve your indoor air quality, and enhance your indoor comfort.
We Put Your Needs First
Dealing with a broken AC can be incredibly frustrating, inconvenient, and even dangerous. If your system stops working when you need it most, don’t worry. Blanton’s Air, Plumbing, & Electric is here to deliver the service you need. We are on call and ready to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Your comfort is our top priority, which is why you can count on us to get you back to your regularly scheduled routine in a flash! When you call on us, we will carefully inspect your system, locate the source of the problem, explain your options to you, and implement the best possible solution.
For emergency AC repairs in Fayetteville, call (910) 249-4898 right away.
What a breath of fresh air Blanton's is!- Cindy S.
Thorough, Professional, and Courteous- Max R.
Smart, Personable and Super Nice Guy!- Andrew E.