Emergency AC Services In Raleigh & Fayetteville, NC
Contact Blanton’s Today For Air Condition Repair & Air Condition Installation
Is Your AC Having Trouble? Don’t lose your cool! Blanton’s AC technicians are available for air conditioning repairs and air condition installation services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
AC Help In Raleigh & Fayetteville When You Need Us Most
When the heat rolls in, you need to know that your AC is ready to keep your home cool and comfortable. Our AC technicians are committed to exceptional service and lasting results. We offer reliable emergency AC repairs in Raleigh, Fayetteville, and beyond. No problem is too tough for our team to handle.
Call (910) 822-2866 or contact us online to schedule 24/7 emergency AC repairs.
Here Are The Most Common AC Emergencies & Reasons For Emergency AC Services:
- No cold air: If your AC is running but not blowing cold air, this is the big sign you need a visit from the Blanton’s team. It can indicate that you have a refrigerant leak and won’t fix itself. Unfortunately, refrigerant leaks can be quite dangerous so you want to schedule a call ASAP to assess the problem.
- Strange sounds: If your system starts to make unusual shrieking sounds, this could be a sign that you have a loose fan belt or an overworked compressor. If the noise is excessive, you should turn your system off until a professional arrives to examine it.
- Bad odors: If you turn your AC unit on only to be blasted by funky smelling air, certain components of your AC system might be overheated and burning. Burning appliances can be very dangerous and are a sign you need help ASAP.
- Low airflow: When your system doesn’t have an adequate amount of air, you will notice that the air flowing out of your vents is restricted. A clogged filter, obstruction in the vent, or damaged ductwork can all be to blame.
- System won’t turn on: If your thermostat clicks on but your AC unit doesn’t turn on, it’s a good reason to have an AC technician check things out. Some problems may include a tripped circuit breaker or damaged electrical wiring. Either way, if your ac unit won’t power on, you need someone to take a look and see what’s going on.
If you are experiencing any of the above problems, we urge you to reach out today.
For emergency AC services in Raleigh & Fayetteville, call (910) 822-2866 right away.
When It Comes To Emergency AC Services, We Put Your Needs First
Dealing with a broken AC can be incredibly frustrating, inconvenient, and even dangerous. If your system stops working, don’t worry. Blanton’s Air is on call and ready to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
For emergency AC repairs in Raleigh & Fayetteville, call (910) 822-2866 right away.