Emergency Air Conditioning Repair in Raleigh, Durham & Fayetteville
Is your AC system having trouble? Don’t lose your cool! Blanton’s AC service professionals are available for emergency air conditioning repair services for homeowners throughout the Triangle in the event that property damage is likely to occur or someone’s health is at risk.
Our customer service representatives are standing by 24/7 to answer your call to get your HVAC repair scheduled promptly. From there, a licensed HVAC service professionals will arrive during your designated appointment time and will be ready to diagnose and repair your AC problem.
Common AC Emergencies
Dealing with a broken AC can be incredibly frustrating, inconvenient, and even dangerous. If your system stops working, don’t worry. Blanton’s Air is on call and ready to assist you in getting your home cool and comfortable again ASAP.
- No cold air: If your AC is running but not blowing cold air, this is the big sign you need a visit from the Blanton’s team. It can indicate that you have a refrigerant leak and won’t fix itself. Unfortunately, refrigerant leaks can be quite dangerous, so you want to schedule a call ASAP to assess the problem.
- Strange sounds: If your system starts to make unusual screeching sounds, this could be a sign that you have a loose fan belt or an overworked compressor. If the noise is excessive, you should turn your system off until a professional arrives to examine it.
- Bad odors: If you turn your AC unit on only to be blasted by foul-smelling air, certain components of your AC system might be overheated and burning. Burning appliances can be dangerous and are a sign you need help ASAP.
- Low airflow: When your system doesn’t have an adequate amount of air, you will notice that the air flowing out of your vents is restricted. A clogged filter, obstruction in the vent, or damaged ductwork can all be to blame.
- System won’t turn on: If your thermostat clicks on but your AC unit doesn’t turn on, it’s a good reason to have an AC service professional check things out. Some problems may include a tripped circuit breaker or damaged electrical wiring. Either way, if your AC unit won’t power on, you need someone to take a look and see what’s going on.
If you are experiencing any of the above problems, we urge you to reach out to our HVAC professionals today.
Our AC Service Area
When the heat rolls in, you need to know that your AC is ready to keep your home cool and comfortable. Our AC service professionals are committed to exceptional service and lasting results. We offer reliable emergency AC repairs in Raleigh, Fayetteville, Durham, and beyond. No problem is too tough for our team to handle.
For emergency AC repairs in Raleigh and Fayetteville, call (910) 822-2866 right away.
Emergency Air Conditioning Repair FAQs
What should I check before calling for emergency AC service?
How long does an air conditioner usually last?