Fayetteville Plumbing Repairs & Installations
We Flush Toilet Repair Down the Drain
We grow accustomed to certain noises each day. Birds chirping, cars passing by, doors closing and opening. It’s only when a noise sounds unfamiliar that we start to pay attention. Take your plumbing, for example. When the normal rhythms and hums are replaced with bangs and rattles, you know something isn’t right.
That’s when you call Blanton’s Air, Plumbing & Electric. Working with all types of plumbing systems, we’ll get everything under control and back to normal. And when a problem arises out of thin air, our Fayetteville plumbers are there to provide fast emergency services.
We Handle All Plumbing Repairs
When it comes to plumbing, most people don’t know where to start. That’s why our skilled, experienced plumbers handle the hard work for you. All you have to do is describe what you hear—and we’ll take care of the rest! So when you’re trying to explain what’s happening with your plumbing, we speak your language! We’ll use what you’re telling us—along with our experience—to accurately diagnose and repair your system.
No problem is too big or too small for us. Blanton’s plumbers are trained to repair all types of plumbing equipment, including:
- Toilet repair, urinals, shower, faucets, baths, and sinks
- Slab leaks, frozen pipes, outdoor plumbing
- Dishwasher and garbage disposals
- Clogged drains
- Gas leak detection, gas line repair
- Sump pumps and floor drains
- And more!
Plumbing Installation in Fayetteville
Your plumbing system works day in and day out to keep your home fully functional. It’s no surprise when your pipes and other plumbing components eventually need to be replaced.
It’s important to choose the right team for the job. After all, the quality of your plumbing installation will directly affect your system’s performance for years to come. When it’s a job that can’t be left to just anyone—leave it to the professionals at Blanton’s!
Our plumbing installation services include:
- Sump pumps
- Water heaters
- Tankless water heaters
- Solar water heaters
- Utility sinks & faucets
- Garbage disposals
- Bath, sink & shower faucets
- Shower & bath grab bars
- Water main replacement
- Sewer line replacement
- Whole-house repipe
- Gas line installation
- Gas pipe system design
- All natural gas & propane (LP) installations
When Do My Pipes Need to Be Replaced?
If you own an older home and don’t know when your pipes were installed, it may be time to replace them. And if your older pipes are made of lead, they’re doing more harm than good because lead is harmful to your health.
Here are some other warning signs to look out for with your pipes:
- Discolored water
- Poor water taste
- Leaks or clogs
- Low water pressure
If you suspect something is wrong with your system, pipe up and call us! We’ll take a close look at your system and determine if you stand to benefit from our damaged pipes replacement service.
Signs You Need Toilet Repair
1. Phantom flushing - If the flapper that regulates when your toilet flushes is worn out, then you may be hearing somebody flushing your toilet when no one is there.
2.Inconsistent water levels - If you're experiencing high toilet bowl water one day and low the next, call in our Fayetteville toilet repair professionals because it's either your toilet or your sewer that needs to be inspected.
3. Your toilet won't stop running - First check that your chain is hooked up and not getting in the way of your flapper's seal. If that's not the issue then call in a professional because there exist a plethora of reasons this could be happening.
4. Leaks at the base - It could just be that some screws need to be tightened or it could be a sign of something more serious so call in our Fayetteville toilet repair professionals.
5. Weak flushing - This could be an indication that you have hard water as your toilet is designed to work with proper water.
Get Back on Schedule Faster with Blanton’s
Plumbing problems have a way of making you put your life on hold. But at Blanton’s, we work quickly and efficiently to minimize all disruption in your home. When you don’t have time to waste and need a solution fast, we get to work right away.
Do you have a clogged drain or corroded pipes? Give us a call at (910) 249-4898 to schedule plumbing repairs and installations in Fayetteville or the surrounding areas.
What a breath of fresh air Blanton's is!- Cindy S.
Thorough, Professional, and Courteous- Max R.
Smart, Personable and Super Nice Guy!- Andrew E.